Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Father's Day Craft Options

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:09 PM
  • 3 Replies

I thought this provided some nifty links / tutorials for father's day gift ideas.

http://m.favecrafts.com/Fathers-Day/Fathers-Day-Crafts

Father's Day Crafts

By: The Editors of FaveCrafts.com

Father's Day seems to be one of those holidays that sneaks up on us each year. There is so much fanfare surrounding Mothers' Day, Memorial Day, and Independence Day, that Father's Day sometimes tends to get lost in the shuffle. Well, not any more! With so many wonderful Father's Day crafts to be made, there is no reason why this holiday shouldn't come to the forefront.

Peruse this FaveCrafts Father's Day Crafts Guide to get some fun ideas for homemade gifts for that special Dad in your life. The Guide features Father's Day crafts tutorials, scrapbooking ideas, and projects.

Table of Contents

Golf Lover Picture Frame

We Love Our Daddy Scrapbook Layout

Free Tutorial: Father's Day Shirt Card

Dad's Sport Box

Free Tutorial: Father's Day Wallet

Golf Lover Picture Frame

Since so many Dads out there are golf fans, a great, inexpensive Father's Day gift would be this homemade Golf Lover Picture Frame. Personalize it even further by putting in a picture of the whole family on a recent golf outing. It's sure to be a Dad-pleaser!

We Love Our Daddy Scrapbook Layout

Show Dad how much he shines in your eyes with this We Love Our Daddy Scrapbook Layout Father's Day craft project. By using metallic, textured paints and stained glass colors, you'll make his eyes sparkle with delight.

Free Tutorial: Father's Day Shirt Card

Watch this online tutorial on making a Father's day card, complete with origami shirt.

by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
scorpiostungyou
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:24 PM

Thanks for posting

Balancing
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:10 PM

no problem.  I know some of it...  is your "traditional" father stuff... but maybe work another idea off of it. 

I had wanted to create a "retired" flag box for my Dad with his Vietnam war era medals and platoon patches.  Didn't get there this year.  Had a little bit of trouble tracking everything down... Maybe I'll get it down by Father's Day for him.

My Keith is overseas right now... so we will probaby just make him a banner size card that we will fold up and send over.  Not too sure what to do for him.

jridgill
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:05 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)