Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Had to pack up my craft stuff...

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:50 PM
  • 9 Replies

DS, SO, and I are moving next Saturday and we started packing today. DS suggested that I should pack up my sewing machine and all the accessories so I wouldn't be tempted to procrastinate. While I know he's right, it sucks knowing that I'm not going to be able to make anything for a week...

sad

Here's to hoping this week flies by!

by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
melliburger
by Melli on May. 21, 2011 at 7:51 PM

:( I feel ya on that, I have to pack up all my stuff this week too because we're moving. Unfortuantely it all has to be shipped and I won't see it for about two or three weeks :(

Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:53 PM
:-( sorry mamma I know how that feels! When we moved from Cali to Texas we had a moving company and our stuff was delayed and we didn't get it for TWO WEEKS after we got here! I'm not kidding you, I unpacked the boxes marked sewing and crochet first and that night had myself a nice little craft session! I'm telling you its like mommy crack!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RowansMommy9810
by Member on May. 21, 2011 at 7:54 PM

Aww, that stinks... =(    I don't know what I would do if I went without it that long...
I went for years without a machine, but now that I have one, that's all I want to do once LO goes to sleep

Quoting melliburger:

:( I feel ya on that, I have to pack up all my stuff this week too because we're moving. Unfortuantely it all has to be shipped and I won't see it for about two or three weeks :(

melliburger
by Melli on May. 21, 2011 at 7:56 PM

lol Yup same here, once my son goes to sleep I get my craft on!!!!

THe sucky thing is that once we go back to Hawaii we're only there for a few more months then have to move AGAIN sigh let's hope my stuff doens't take forever to get to us after that.

Balancing
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:16 PM

spend the time shopping for more supplies... Just kidding.  that is frustrating - I hope the week flies by you!

mommytohuddy
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:28 PM

I will say though...it will be so exciting when you unpack that box! My crafting box was our biggest box during our move and I couldn't wait to open it. Our move was a bit complicated and all of our belongings other than clothes/essentials were in a storage unit for 2 months.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 21, 2011 at 9:56 PM

I'm sure with all the packing and moving you will hardly think about it. Sucks though!

jridgill
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:47 PM
Awe I hope it goes by quickly!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermeof3
by on May. 22, 2011 at 9:32 AM

hehe, I like this idea ;)

Quoting Balancing:

spend the time shopping for more supplies... Just kidding.  that is frustrating - I hope the week flies by you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)