• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Loctite Spray Glue

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:20 PM
  • 5 Replies

I bought some of the glue because I saw all your posts about how good it was and it was cheaper than the Elmer's.  I am working on a remembrance give for a friend of mine who lost her daughter after birth. I tried to glue fabric to a foam cone....and its not sticking!!! Then I was looking at the can to see if there's anything else I was missing on how to use it. And I came across a warning that there are chemicals that are known in to cause cancer?! That was just crazy to me.

Anyway...just thought I'd share that I had a less than pleasant experience with it.

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
shell3m
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:22 PM

lol, everything causes cancer now a days..... but thank you for the heads up!  :)  I'm sorry it isn't working for you mama, I haven't tried it yet.

MissElissa21
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:26 PM

I was going to type this!

Quoting shell3m:

lol, everything causes cancer now a days..... but thank you for the heads up!  :)  I'm sorry it isn't working for you mama, I haven't tried it yet.

mommareynolds09
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:59 PM

lol yea. I just thought it was crazy that they listed it ON The bottle.

Quoting MissElissa21:

Quoting shell3m:

shell3m
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:01 PM

oh, I totally agree!  :)  lol  that is crazy   

Quoting mommareynolds09:

lol yea. I just thought it was crazy that they listed it ON The bottle.

Quoting MissElissa21:

Quoting shell3m:

jridgill
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:33 PM
Dang. I'll have to check my bottle. It does take a minute or two to stick. It's nice in case you mess up bit I can see how that would be frustrating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)