Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can anyone help me with something?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:20 AM
  • 10 Replies

i am on the hunt for a Star Wars print either cotton or fleece. i can't find it anywhere except Ebay and its super expensive. a friend told me she thought she saw some at a store a few hours away but i can't get there to check it out right now. can anyone find some for me? my SIL really wants me to make a blanket (small) for my nephew and he's really into star wars right now.

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommytohuddy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:21 AM

BUMP!

corrinacs
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:52 PM

I have no idea :/.

jaden_122308
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:54 PM

no clue here so here is a bump for u. good luck

TAG_ur_it
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:05 PM

the character selection at the Joann's i went to this weekend sucked.  i'll be doing a lot of browsing in the next few weeks so i'll keep an eye out. 

MissElissa21
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:09 PM

I don't think there is such a thing as "really into StarWars right now." Lovers of Star Wars tend to love it forever, so wherever you find it, bookmark the page, you will have gift ideas for a lifetime.

bump! I have never seen the fabric.

Kilhara
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:22 PM

Sheets.  That would be my answer.  We did Star Wars for the nursery, and found some old fabric that I could tell had been a sheet in a previous life at a garage sale.  I used it to make a rocking chair pad set.  I was not able to find any actual Star Wars print fabric anywhere other than Ebay (this was less than a year ago).  I know that there are new sheet sets at WalMart.  Also, could you use t-shirts?  I have never made a quilt, so I am not sure if these ideas will work.  Good luck, and check all your local thrif stores too.

tatsyanne
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:13 PM

I would say sheets too, I love using cheap flat sheets for projects, sometimes you can get them way cheaper that fabric and usually you get more fabric for your money. Good luck!

northernmommy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:20 PM

i think i'm going to have to use sheets. thanks ladies :)

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:03 PM
Thrift stores, find some sheets. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)