• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I look up to this person!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:12 PM
  • 9 Replies

One of the vendors for Daft came in today! All the way from Dallas. Patricia runs Karma Crochet and she brought in literally thousands (THOUSANDSSSSSSSSSSSSSS) of new items! I am so happy I got to sit and talk with her for hours. She is such a vibrant and amazing person and someone I really look up to, for her business and moral ethics and just her attitude about life. There should be more people like her in the world who can laugh about 10 hour car drives in the rain instead of bitching about it, you know? SO happy I got to meet her and get to know her in person! What a pleasure! :) 

Just had to share! Patricia is amazing and I am so happy to know her. :) I hope I can visit with her again soon the next time she is in KC. 

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ZsMommy
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 1:40 AM

That's awesome :)

Will you post some pics of the items she brought to Daft?

iHEAVENn
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 1:45 AM

Her work is pretty!! 

melliburger
by Melli on Aug. 18, 2011 at 3:38 AM

That's pretty cool! :)

ZsMommy
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 4:08 AM

I just googled her-pretty cool stuff

Karmacrochet

shell3m
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 4:20 AM

That's Wonderful!!  I love connecting with people.  :)

corrinacs
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 11:10 AM

Aww, i love having people like that in my life!  Just makes things so much better!

mommytohuddy
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 11:12 AM

that is great! I can't wait to see what she brought in :) ......does this mean I should tell DH that Daft only accepts delivery in person, so a trip to MO is a must?

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 12:26 PM

Haha! You can try, Megean. ;) She makse all sorts of things, Sew4Fun posted the link to her directly up there.^ 

She brought us THOUSANDS of new pin back buttons, hundreds of rings, hundred of earrings, dozen of keychains, and dozens of crocheted wash clothes, scrubbies, and coffee coozies!

UMiamiChick5683
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 3:58 PM

That's awesome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)