Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting Industrial

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:18 PM
  • 10 Replies

Or, well, my ear is. ;0) I've had an industrial ear piercing since I was 19 and took the bar bell out two years ago. Welp! Today, I'm getting a new bar for it an I'm stoked!

Do you have any piercings?

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
orangeillusion
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:58 PM
Sure do industrial treagus rook lebret tongue navel 2 in each lobe septum and that's all that is still open
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:41 PM

No, but I want to pierce my ears again. I only have one set of holes open now, the other closed because i went to Basic, I want a whole bunch actually lol

RADmomma
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:52 PM

I have always wanted an industrial but my ear doesnt fold over enough on the top to hold a bar bell...

But I have my tragus, my rook, 5 regular earrings in each ear and 1/2 gauges in each ear. plus my nose...I want my septum done but I think my dad would disown me...I know I am an adult...but he hates the ones I have already and Im a daddys girl...so I always talk myself out of it...

shell3m
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:10 PM

sounds great!!!  That's so cool!  I have 3 in my ear and I had a belly button ring but I had to take it out with my last pregnancy and now it's closed up so I have to get it re-done.  :)

orangeillusion
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:36 PM

awe what a bummer! i take mine out when im about 6-7 months and luckly it hasnt closed. 

Quoting shell3m:

sounds great!!!  That's so cool!  I have 3 in my ear and I had a belly button ring but I had to take it out with my last pregnancy and now it's closed up so I have to get it re-done.  :)

orangeillusion
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:40 PM

i want to go to a 1/2 inch in my 1st holes, 2 in my 2nd and 12 or 10 in (eventual) 3rd. right now the only one gauged is the 1st holes and theyre 2s.  there is a ton more i want just havent done it yet so for now im just working on gauging out. 

Quoting RADmomma:

I have always wanted an industrial but my ear doesnt fold over enough on the top to hold a bar bell...

But I have my tragus, my rook, 5 regular earrings in each ear and 1/2 gauges in each ear. plus my nose...I want my septum done but I think my dad would disown me...I know I am an adult...but he hates the ones I have already and Im a daddys girl...so I always talk myself out of it...

RADmomma
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:44 PM

Quoting orangeillusion:

i want to go to a 1/2 inch in my 1st holes, 2 in my 2nd and 12 or 10 in (eventual) 3rd. right now the only one gauged is the 1st holes and theyre 2s.  there is a ton more i want just havent done it yet so for now im just working on gauging out. 

Quoting RADmomma:

I really wanted to go to 3/4 inch...but I have tiny ears so I think I will stick to 1/2 inch...Plus I can find tons of cute plugs in this size!! I want to find plain solid ones and try attaching my own funky things to the fronts...But I have sensitve ears and can only wear metal or glass so its kinda a pain...I can find tons of solid acrylic but I cant wear them...BOO...

jridgill
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:47 PM
Mine are all closed up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PurpleStar6905
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:48 PM

i used to have piercings but i took it off .. allergic recations :(

Little.Star
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:56 PM
5 in my right ear, 2 in the left. The first holes are guaged to 2's. I also have 2 lip piercings (snake bite).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)