Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's everyone working on today?

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:47 AM
  • 37 Replies

I'm heading out for Brandon's swim lessons then hitting Joanns to start on my Christmas projects. 

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
6GsMommy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:48 AM

Disney decals for all the consultants I know to remind us of where we're going in May. And my new business cards. 

Katie6382
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:09 AM
I'm finishing painting the trim in my bedroom and then cleaning out the back room in my store.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:11 AM

I am going to finish the two tooth pillows I started yesterday. :) 

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:11 AM

Then I need to hit up some thrift stores while I'm at Daft (Got a helper there today). Looking for new display pieces. :) 

Red54
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:43 AM

Good morning, my husband and I will be working on vanity trays, serving trays and wood appliques today. We will take some time out to fish. They started biting again since the weather has cooled down some here. I hope everyone has a fun day.

dkaam05
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:46 AM

I need to recover some pillows I made the kids.  I'm going to make a valance for my friends babies room.  I'm using the same fabric that I made her taggie blanket with.  But cleaning comes first so those things might not happen today.

Mommy_Burge
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:49 AM
I am going to wait for my body to wake up this morning and then eat and probably start cutting some fabric for a few projects out since I'm pretty sure my OB will put me on strict bedrest today because of my preterm labor scare/mishap thing this past weekend. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lisafamily
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:52 AM

I found a pattern for a gnome hat that I want to make for my son.  Hope to start on that today.

BethPrice1345
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:54 AM
Got to finish the burlap halloween wreath I'm working on, then start thinking about halloween costume design.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C_Medlin
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:12 AM
I need to cut out my fabric for my sisters quilt then I need to design my Christmas quilted placemats and runner. My friend is also wanting me to make a hanging folder thing she saw on the Internet so I need to look into that. But I must clean the house first boo!!!!!'
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)