• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you plan on dressing your family up as for Halloween?

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:18 PM
  • 8 Replies

Hey gals!

Just curious : What do you plan on dressing up your family as for Halloween? or are you just going to dress up your kid(s)?

I'm planning on just wrapping us up as mummys in this cheap toilet paper that my love just bought! LoL ... & Maybe making myself a shirt that says "Che' Drew's Mummy!"

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
iHEAVENn
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:19 PM

Logan wants to be a dog... not sure if hubby and i will dress up

Kilhara
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:36 PM

Renee (4) is going to be a princess and Henry (6 months) is going to be a dragon.  I had not thought about what I am going to do for me yet.  Hubby never dresses up for Halloween. 

melliburger
by Melli on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:36 PM

Prolly doing nothing for Halloween :/

sleepy_in_va
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:47 PM
I think I will be making my kids in thing one and thing two. Hubby might go as Cat and I would be Sally.

Or if I have a cute looking baby bump I'm liking the mother nature theme...I'd be mother nature of course dressed in a sort of spring time theme since that is when this baby will be born and my kids would go as their respective season. My dd would be winter and my sun would be summer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bdflykisses
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 2:20 AM
Hubby will be a cereal killer and the kids and I will be cereal mascots... Leprachaun, tony the tiger, count chocula, trix bunny, and toucan sam.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Sep. 15, 2011 at 8:42 AM

No clue yet! I should probably get cracking! G wants to be maybe a vampire!

pixiesand
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 11:50 PM

I don't know yet for us. But my sister is dressing her family up like Clue characters. She has two sons and two daughters, so it will be just perfect.

Her 2 year old will be Mrs. Peacock with this costume (view A).

GoblinKingsMom
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 10:46 AM

Me and the hubby's aniversery is the day before halloween and we usually go to ren fest all dressed up. I wear parts of my costume on halloween and this year our ds will go as a pirate. Unfortunately the hubby cant go cause of work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)