Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First korker bows.

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:07 PM
  • 5 Replies

I made the ribbon spiral and sewed them together. Do they look right? I feel like I'm doing something wrong.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Jenny31978
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:32 PM

I think it depends on the look you're going for.  I like mine to be super full & look like little ball puffs, so I use at least 30 pieces in mine.  You can either count loops or use a ruler to make sure your ribbon pieces are the same length.  Also, make sure your curls are all pointed up vs. down when you're attaching it together.  I sometimes find my korker looks funky when the curls are pointed down.

RutterMama
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:36 PM
Great info! Thank you!!

Quoting Jenny31978:

I think it depends on the look you're going for.  I like mine to be super full & look like little ball puffs, so I use at least 30 pieces in mine.  You can either count loops or use a ruler to make sure your ribbon pieces are the same length.  Also, make sure your curls are all pointed up vs. down when you're attaching it together.  I sometimes find my korker looks funky when the curls are pointed down.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RutterMama
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:39 PM
Great info! Thank you!!

Quoting Jenny31978:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jridgill
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:23 PM
Good job!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RutterMama
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 8:55 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)