Fall Crafts Challenge Day 8: Your Theme Is Fall Harvest
Have you been to the farmer's market recently? Depending on where you live, the market might be bursting with fall foods -- from harvest vegetables like squash and turnips to apple pies to pears, carrots, onions, and much more.
Your theme for today, September 30, is: Fall Harvest.
Celebrate the bounty of fall with crafts that display a fall food theme!
Remember, you don't have to create something entirely new each day -- though of course we'd love to see what you can whip up! You can do any of the following:
- Post a photo of something you've made in the past that fits the theme
- Post a photo of something you make today based on the theme
- Post a story about a craft you've made in the past based on the theme
- Post an idea for a craft project, based on the theme, that you'd like to work on in the future
- Post a tutorial or instructions for a craft based on the theme
Post any of the above in the replies below!
Remember, today is the last day of the challenge, so be sure to post your crafts in any days that you may have missed!
(Remember, you must participate in every day of the 8-day challenge to be eligible to win the prize! Sign up here if you haven't yet!)