Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Shows...

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:08 PM
  • 24 Replies

Anyone particiapate in any? What state are you in? How did you start? 

I really want to go to craft shows and hopefully in the future start selling my things at them. But I am at a lose as to what to do. I have googled craft shows in my area but I don't think I am coming up with the right kind.

Thanks!

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angelbr
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:09 PM

i live in oregon and in the towns around me they are starting to have their craft shows for the holidays. i have never done a craft show before.

melliburger
by Melli on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:29 PM

I've never done one before, we're in Hawaii soon to be in AZ. once we move I want to check them out and try to get into a few. i think it'd be awesome.

cupcake_momma
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:34 PM

I would love to get in on a holiday craft show. It seems like it would be so much fun!

Quoting angelbr:

i live in oregon and in the towns around me they are starting to have their craft shows for the holidays. i have never done a craft show before.

cupcake_momma
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:40 PM

I live in Phoenix, AZ. Where are you moving to? What's your craft?

Quoting melliburger:

I've never done one before, we're in Hawaii soon to be in AZ. once we move I want to check them out and try to get into a few. i think it'd be awesome.

melliburger
by Melli on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:42 PM

NO WAY! we're moving to phoenix!!!!

I make jewelry :)

and sew a bit, but for craft shows it'd be only my jewelry :)

Quoting cupcake_momma:

Quoting melliburger:

Brieshon
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:44 PM
Where are you in Oregon? I'm in Portland Metro area (Beaverton/Aloha) and have been looking for shows. :)

Quoting angelbr:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cupcake_momma
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:45 PM

WAY! Haha! What part of the valley? We live on the west side. That is awesome, on the hunt to look at your jewelry. I <3 jewelry! I am just learning to sew :)

Quoting melliburger:

Quoting cupcake_momma:

Quoting melliburger:

melliburger
by Melli on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:50 PM

EPIC WIN! we're thinking of el mirage :)

dude, we should totally hang out :D :D :D I owuld love to have some friends in phoenix!

Quoting cupcake_momma:

WAY! Haha! What part of the valley? We live on the west side. That is awesome, on the hunt to look at your jewelry. I <3 jewelry! I am just learning to sew :)

Quoting melliburger:

Quoting cupcake_momma:

Quoting melliburger:

cupcake_momma
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:57 PM

Score! We live in Tolleson... About 20 minutes or so from El Mirage. What brings you to AZ? Totally! :)

Quoting melliburger:

dude, we should totally hang out :D :D :D I owuld love to have some friends in phoenix!

Quoting cupcake_momma:

Quoting melliburger:

Quoting cupcake_momma:

Quoting melliburger:

melliburger
by Melli on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:59 PM

getting out of the army, hubby's from AZ, has a sis in phoenix so we're moving there. Plus I'm attending GCU which is like really close by!

:) epic win i love making new friends :D I'm so glad, I didn't want to have to end up hanging out with only my SIL and BIL.

Quoting cupcake_momma:

Score! We live in Tolleson... About 20 minutes or so from El Mirage. What brings you to AZ? Totally! :)

Quoting melliburger:

Quoting cupcake_momma:

Quoting melliburger:

Quoting cupcake_momma:

Quoting melliburger:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)