Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

facebook page....

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:11 PM
  • 5 Replies

so i was thinking about starting a FB page to try to sell bows. but I was wondering how other ppl have them set up? like do u have them set up a buisness or just like a personal page? I started to set it up wiht the buisness but it wanted like the address and stuff. I didnt really wanna put my home address on facebook... is there a better way to do it?

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
melliburger
by Melli on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:28 PM

I input all tha tinformation and as soon as the page is created, you can go back to edit the page and delete all of that. Easiest way I found. I have a business page, not a private page.

You're not supposed to have an actual profile for your business, if facebook finds out or it gets reported that profile will be deleted and banned I think... but don't quote me on that.

NDAUGHERTY
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:42 PM

ok thanks for the info... good to know i can remove it.

RutterMama
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:11 PM

Mine is a business page. I don't have my home address on there, just the town I'm in.

powow65
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:21 PM

idk hun, try http://www.ehow.com/ hopefully this'll help out.

good luck hun!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:20 PM
You should consider setting up to sell in an actual web store vs selling on FB. Storenvy is free and easy to use. Once you set it up you can direct your fans from FB to your actual store for purchases. :) good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)