• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am SOOOOOOOO tired!! Have way too much to do!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:06 PM
  • 6 Replies

So... my house needs picked up & vacuumed. My kitchen needs picked up. I need to make a few custom orders as well as some more bows for my inventory. I have a Craft Show this Saturday, and will set up Friday night. Have another show NEXT Saturday.

It's awesome, I can't wait to see if these shows go better than the last one...

But I'm SOOOOO tired! It was a dreary, rainy morning. Now it's sunny & pretty, but I can't get out of this funk. I just want to take a nap when I put the kids down.

What would you do?

Group MOD 

Changing the world, one mom at a time!

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
melliburger
by Melli on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:14 PM

Relax. Take one day to destress. The house chores will still be there waiting. Take a chill day or you're going to be come overworked/overtired and then you really won't want to do anything :)

do something for yourself if you find time. Paint your nails, do your hair cute like or something. It helps sometimes :)

powow65
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:04 PM

take a 1/2 hour nap than take maybe 20minutes on each room than get back to the kids & crafts until later on than maybe a hour after kids go to bed work a little more on the kitchen & living-room.

good luck hun! (FYI,  my place is very messy too!)

Jenny31978
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:10 PM

I'd take a nap!  My house is rarely pristine.  If the girls are awake, it looks like a tsunami hit the house.  Sometimes I find it more frustrating to clean & then have it get destroyed right away.  For me, it helps if I write out a list of what I want to create & then set realistic expectations off that list.  At least it helps me stop freaking out if I have it on paper.  It's like having a goal I can cross off.

MommiE8983
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:28 PM
Nap. F the house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:18 PM
Chill out and don't worry about the house! :) and have fun with the craft shows! Good luck! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RutterMama
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:46 PM

Yeah... I'm lazy! I took a nap... Hubby is going to be thrilled...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)