Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok Crochet mommas

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:37 PM
  • 15 Replies

I have been searching and searching for 4 days now for free patterns for all the cute little hats ( zebras,dogs,hello kitty, minnie etc....) and can not find them. Where are you finding them ? LOL ! It is going to have to be an entirely hand made Christmas for my girls this year ( using only what supplies I have on hand) and I wanted to make them some cute little hats. Also looking to make them some slippers, houseshoes or little house shoes that look like boots.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Brieshon
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:49 PM
Ravelry.com! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
davnrori
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I was looking for some too and wasn't able to find any. I ended up buying 4 different patterns from a lady on Etsy for 2.99 a piece...and she threw in one for free :)

cams82
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:24 PM

youtube

katy_kay08
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:50 PM

Ravelry.com 

sew4fun
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:22 PM

Oh thank you ladies !!!!! SO much !!!!! I have looked and looked ! LOl I have been on google,pintrest,lionbrand.com,redheart.com , did not know about raverly.

katy_kay08
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Ravelry is an amazing resource for both knitting and crochet patterns as well as ideas of what to do with stashed yarn.   

Quoting sew4fun:

Oh thank you ladies !!!!! SO much !!!!! I have looked and looked ! LOl I have been on google,pintrest,lionbrand.com,redheart.com , did not know about raverly.

powow65
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:37 PM

idk hun but good luck! (idk if this'll help but try, http://www.ehow.com/ ok?)

sew4fun
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:52 PM

Awesome ! Thanks so much !

Quoting katy_kay08:

Ravelry is an amazing resource for both knitting and crochet patterns as well as ideas of what to do with stashed yarn.   

Quoting sew4fun:

sew4fun
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:52 PM

I keep getting a good laugh as I am trying to find these things. LOL I want to make a unicorn hat for one of my girls and I keep finding things for animals LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)