• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

shell 3m

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:38 PM
  • 5 Replies

a couple of ot questions i just joined the autism support group and recognised the pic from this group  my hubby has aspergers well my 2 yr old hasnt been talking much so we got early intervention involved she likes to spin wheels, like on her stroller, she lines her bath duckies all in a row i was wondering if i should see if  the early intervention people can do an autism test on a mostly nonverbal 2 yr old?

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
begamom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:56 PM
I'm no expert, but I just called eci.today to make an appointment to.evaluate my 2yr. He says maybe between 3-5 words clearly. You should call....it's free
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Quoting begamom:

I'm no expert, but I just called eci.today to make an appointment to.evaluate my 2yr. He says maybe between 3-5 words clearly. You should call....it's free

weve been talking to them they come back on the 17th

begamom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:15 PM
I'd definitely bring it up to them.

Quoting mariesmama:

Quoting begamom:

weve been talking to them they come back on the 17th

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shell3m
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 1:06 AM

how funny I saw your message before I saw this post..lol  I'm so backwards with things sometimes.  Pretty much what I said in our message still stands and don't forget to keep me updated ok??  :)  ((hugs))  You know you have a new friend for life right?  LOL  You can bounce ideas and questions off of me anytime you like and I'll keep ya posted on what's going on with my boys.  :) 

wave

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 7:29 AM

thanks again

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)