Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TGIF

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:07 AM
  • 13 Replies

RIGHT???? :) Yippie for Friday! :) I'm super excited because I am working on our website today! WOOT! :) ♥ How about you all? Are you doing anything exciting or fun today?

by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
billssweety
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:13 AM

I am super excited because today is my Friday and I have the next 10 days off of work and plan to crochet like a mad woman all next week!!!!

jryberg
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:16 AM

I am excited today is Friday. Work today and then getting the house cleaned up/organzied for the upcoming holiday's. Have some crafting to do this weekend for presents I need to get in the mail.

kids1derful
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:26 AM

I'm glad its friday. I have to work today,but tomorrow I'm taking the kids and myself to our first parade! I can't wait!

jessejames2954
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:30 AM

I am excited both my girls are going to be spending the night with a friend. So now after i pack their bags i need to find something to do.

velvetkitty
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:36 AM

I'm going to Hobby Lobby. 

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Nov. 18, 2011 at 10:10 AM

Oh! And I forgot to mention my son is out of school today. :) So today will be 2x as awesome since I got my little dude with me! Right now his friend from next door is hanging out playing x-box with him.

TreasuredToys
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 10:12 AM

I'm settiling down to knit a Christmas stocking from an old fashioned pattern.  Hope to have it done by Sunday.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Nov. 18, 2011 at 10:21 AM

Ooooh be sure to post pictures

Quoting TreasuredToys:

I'm settiling down to knit a Christmas stocking from an old fashioned pattern.  Hope to have it done by Sunday.

powow65
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2011 at 10:27 AM
im working on my 1st set of wrist warmer's & annoyed@ my dad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amyann88
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 11:36 AM
My son Tyler is in 4th grade and is going to his first dance tonight. While the kids are playing the Wii I will be making peace sign coasters and do some crochting later. Tomorrow we are going to the Santa parade to see Santa and their aunt cheering in it. On Sun. we are having Tyler's 10th bday party.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)