Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT: HE SURPRISED ME WITH A NEW COMPUTER!! eeeekkkkk!!!

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 2:54 PM
  • 22 Replies
2 moms liked this

You ladies know me and therefore know that there's a story behind this...LMAO!

I planned on getting a new camera to take better picts of my jewelry with on black friday and I did. I waited 2 and1/2 hours and got my camera, its the Sony cybershot, the 129 dollar one. I had Dean and Garrett with me and JR had Jackson with him somewhere else in the store. I knew he was getting my Christmas gift but I had no idea what it could be. I was thinking our camera was the main thing we were getting, along with a vacuum.

Onto yesterday. I opened my new camera and was so excited, until I tried to put the download disk into our old computer, it didn't turn. Now this was in a long line of little things that had gone wrong that day and I just couldn't take anymore and I started crying. I called hubby (he's at a convention) and cried and vented and he kept saying that it was going to be ok and of course I said no it's not, we spent all of this money and now we can't even use it! I was really upset. Well I passed the day getting to know my camera even if I couldn't post picts yet and putting pictures in my new picture frames and then hubby came home.....

He brought in a box and said "happy Christmas-birthday" and I looked at the box and it did NOT register what it was until I opened it. I SCREAMED! OH MY GOD YOU GOT ME A COMPUTER??? lol He said yes, I was trying to wait until Christmas but our old one crapped out so I'm giving this to you early. I LOVE IT!!!!!!! He said I deserved a new computer for all that I do for our family,, and of course I cried.....LOL

Here's my new computer AND yes the pictures are taken with my new camera! woo-hoo!!!!!

My main screen:

My keyboard:

My whole computer :)

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melliburger
by Melli on Nov. 26, 2011 at 3:24 PM

THAT'S SO AWESOME LADY!

I'm so happy for you :) You def deserve it, you've been having such a rough time lately! (((HUGS)))

:)

RutterMama
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 3:47 PM
How awesome!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 3:47 PM

That is so AWESOME! And that's the same series of BGs running on my computer! we are so cool, Shell. ;)

I'm so happy for you - you DO deserve awesomeness, lady!

SmileyMoo
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:04 PM

awww! This is awesome! ♥

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:55 PM

awesome i got all the components i inherited hubbys old one i only need an ethernet card and a table to put it on

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:28 PM

That's awesome!!!

shell3m
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you so much ladies!!  He's so good to me.  I truly believe I was supposed to be with my horrible 1st husband so I could appreciate my 2nd one.  He's just makes my life so much better.  I love him so much, he's so sweet.  :)

tramcd
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:42 PM
Awww, what a wonderful, awesome husband to get that for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
powow65
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:39 PM
*gasp!!!!!* omfg!!!! Congrats hunny! :) im soooo happy for you!!!!! *big hugs!!!* yayyy!!!!! ^.^ thats a very nice DH you have! What a DH! :) FYI, i love & envy you new laptop lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenny31978
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:11 PM

That is awesome & so sweet of him to surprise you like that! My hubby & I buy our own Christmas presents. He wants fishing gear & I want a serger, so instead of sending each other links to the items, we just buy it ourselves. :P Just taking out the middleman.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)