Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holiday Halls Craft Show!

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:42 AM
  • 10 Replies

I'm having SOOOO much fun!! The morning started out kindof hectic... my babysitter was an hour late - and hubby HAD to get to work. So I got here about a half hour late to start setting up.

BUT - I got here, got all set up, with 15 minutes to spare! I'm having SOOOO much fun! And my 'neighbor' booths are nice enough. The only bad thing is that I'm RIGHT across from another hair bow vendor.

I haven't seen anyone else with my style of headbands, so that is cool. And I am getting SO many compliments. I've had one custom order already too!

The thing is - it's only 11:30 - the show started at 10:00 - and we go until 5:00!!!

AND - I've already made $120!!!!! (well, it cost $115 for the booth...) But I'm ALREADY in the black! And we're less than two hours in! I still have 5 hours today and 4 hours tomorrow to go!!!

The only bad thing is that my brother's girflriend who was going ot come and work with me bailed on me yesterday... so I'm here by myself and I HAVE to go potty! But it's way too busy to walk away. GGRRRRR

Group MOD 

Changing the world, one mom at a time!

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melliburger
by Melli on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:36 PM

wow! good luck lady! Maybe you can ask someone from your neighboring booths to watch it for a few min while you run there?

RutterMama
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, luckily the ladies next to me are super nice so I was able to go.

I'm WAY in the black now! Having SOOOO much fun, but I'm SOOOO tired!

shell3m
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:55 PM

THAT'S GREAT!!!!!  Hubby is at a show right now and of course a cold front is coming through so his toys are having to be anchored down but lucky my snowmen are fat and happy and the wind ain't budging them....LOL  I'll know how he did when he gets home around 11pm.  :)  Hope you get to pee soon.

sew4fun
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:57 PM

Awesome !!!!! I hope you make bunches !!! I agree ask one of your neighbors to watch it for a second.

Jennifair
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:18 PM

Awesome! Good job =) 

RutterMama
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 11:11 AM
Day two!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
s-x0x0
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 12:49 PM

Gosh -- GOOD FOR YOU!   Are your items available online for me to see?  I'm cyber shopping today :)

~ Julie

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:45 PM

How awesome! I hope the entire weekend was a smashing success for you, doll! :)

RutterMama
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 9:14 PM

YES!!! Find me on facebook - Hart Of Karen Creations. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you!

Quoting s-x0x0:

Gosh -- GOOD FOR YOU!   Are your items available online for me to see?  I'm cyber shopping today :)

~ Julie

RutterMama
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 9:15 PM

Yesterday was AWESOME - today was a total bust.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

How awesome! I hope the entire weekend was a smashing success for you, doll! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)