Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

craft show

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:56 PM
  • 11 Replies

I have another table behind me with my bow organizers

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:59 PM

Hopes you sell( or sold ) a lot !

billssweety
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:00 PM

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Hopes you sell( or sold ) a lot !

MommiE8983
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:04 PM

How did it go?! Looks great!

Bow GIVEAWAY on Mollie Moe Bows blog!

skarlet
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:14 PM

it wasn't as busy as it was supposed to be poor planning unforunately. Everyone was complaining about it...because most of them had been there at the previous years and I think with the 3 christmas parades/2 benefit runs and 2 other craft shows they took a major hit. I did okay...but definitely NOT what I was expecting. A few that I spoke to didn' sell anything and had been there since 7am until 6pm...I felt super bad for them. I was also disappointed that this was the most I had paid for an entry. I will definitely stick to the less than &50 from now on

melliburger
by Melli on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:18 PM

how fun!!!!! I love it! :)

jridgill
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:35 PM
Sorry it didn't go well but you had a great display.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skarlet
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:20 PM

There were other vedors selling the same type thing that I had and two of them actually didn't have any sales so I think that the better display definitely helped. I was just hoping to make more of a profit. One lady was selling her tutu sets for 35 and I thought it was a good price...just not one people were willing to pay at this fair I think. I'm so glad I had my headbands at $5 because another woman had hers at $7 and she didn't sell any. The two sales that still stick out for me was this Grandfather that was there shopping to get something cute for his 6yr old Grandaughter and said he knew as soon as he saw my table that this was where he was going to get it..he was so cute picking out things for her. Another one was a woman buying for her sister that just adopted a little girl. I really like hearing about or seeing the littles ones that will wear the things I make.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:41 PM

:) I'm glad that you made some sales and hopefully networked a bit and made some connections. Bummer it wasn't advertised or planned well.. Good luck with future shows!

skarlet
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 2:35 PM

that's the crazy part it was advertised super well..in the paper and they had two billboards around town...I think there was just too many other things going on...especially the parades and the runs...they are really big here.

skarlet
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 7:41 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)