Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crafting classes

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:32 AM
  • 5 Replies

Does anyone have any ideas on were to take crafting classes other then the craft stores and colleges. Were should I find them?

Sincerely

Kaiyden's Mommy & Marks wife

http://www.wix.com/kayleeab/kaiydensmommy

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jryberg
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:30 AM
Sometimes places like the YMCA or community centers have classes. You can also look for local businesses, not Michaels and Joann's. We have some bead stores that do classes. Sometimes Froupon or Livivg Social have coupons from local businesses.
jridgill
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:10 AM
I live in a small town do they are few and far between here. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Perfect.Pixie
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:10 AM
Libraries
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Where do you live? Are there any specialty shops near you, or in a near by town? I own a small shop called Daft Crafts and we have classes at least twice a week now. Plus the knitting shop has classes, which is a block away, and the clay studio has classes, also a block away, and the art gallery has painting classes, also a block away.. lol! :) So sometimes it doesn't hurt to park your car, go for a walk down town, and see things with new eyes. If I hadn't asked at those three places I wouldn't know they have classes! :)

Jessiejack
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Look for community center and look in you local newspaper or on line a lot of time the town you live in will offer classes or a local historical society. We have a council on aging and they offer classes anyone can attend. They are during the day. Low cost and a lot of fun. I love going the older people love having me. They talk my ear off but I enjoy hearing their stories and have made a few friends.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)