Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who makes party invitations??

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:10 AM
  • 9 Replies

I'm seriously months ahead here, but I'm trying to just collect a bunch of ideas/possibilites and I'm wondering if anyone in our group makes party invitations?

My DD's 1st birthday is in June and I want an invitation with her picture on it, but nothing on shutterfly or the like is close to what I want. We are doing her birthday with a pink lemonade theme (eek!) and I want an invite that matches the them...like these...

or

But I can't find any....any suggestions? Anyone make invites?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jryberg
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:33 AM
I have made them using card stock and printed the information. You might be able to use photoshop or a similar program. Did you check Snapfish, Kodak, or Tiny Prints websites?
littlemonaghan
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:36 AM

I checked Shutterfly and Tinyprints...forgot about snapfish and I didn't know kodak offered that kind of stuff. We don't have photoshop though.....snap...my dad is a graphic designer...bet I could ask him to make me some! lol (you said photoshop and it reminded me)

Quoting jryberg:

I have made them using card stock and printed the information. You might be able to use photoshop or a similar program. Did you check Snapfish, Kodak, or Tiny Prints websites?

jryberg
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:07 AM

I am glad I was able to help! I used my sister for invites last year becuase she is a photographer and is better at using photoshop!

jryberg
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:08 AM

The template you found is super cute! 

jridgill
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Have you browsed etsy? I would check there as well!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Ooooo sounds like jaime has you covered :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytohuddy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Yep :)

Quoting melliburger:

Ooooo sounds like jaime has you covered :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
richardsm1
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this

VistaPrint allows you to upload your own pictures and themes from a "scratch" invite if that is what you want to do. I use them all the time for everything b/c they have a lot of free offers I usually just pay S&H for my needs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)