Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunday!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:43 AM
  • 39 Replies

What are you up to today!? :) Is anyone getting to enjoy a long weekend this week?

I will be sewing pretty much ALL DAY. I am so excited to have time to sew! Things have been SO busy! :)

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jryberg
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:51 AM

Church for the next 3 hours and then home to make some more cards.  Since I work for a grocery chain we get very few three day weekends :( so back to work for me tomorrow. 

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:07 AM

Boo on not getting an extra day off! :P Hope you have a nice relaxing day today just card makin' it up!

Quoting jryberg:

Church for the next 3 hours and then home to make some more cards.  Since I work for a grocery chain we get very few three day weekends :( so back to work for me tomorrow. 

powow65
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:13 AM
kinda sorta working on a wrist warmer. (it was due yesterday but with alot BS in my life happening, i had to take a "break" from my craft job.)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wildflower1980
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:16 AM
I'm thinking a trip to the zoo...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissElissa21
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:30 AM

I am checking in here and then headed to the craft area to finish a dino and try out a monkey charm. I also need to get everything together for the swaps to be shipped on Tuesday! Then I have to go to work for the rest of the day boo!!! 

I am however off tomorrow and have a date with my debit card and Joann's! woohoo!

Mommy_Burge
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:38 AM
I'm watching the texans@baltimore playoff game with hubby today. We are going to be grilling since bratwurst :D

Then this afternoon we have a playdate at park....depending on the weather.

And I'm working on a kindle cover and business card holder. All the pieces are cut (i did that until midnight last night lol) now I just need to sew and take pics of the kindle cover process to make my tutorial :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vinsmomma
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:53 AM
I am having a no crafting day :( booo but we are going for a family hike! Then hopefully off to Ikea to get stiff for organizing the boys room.. I'm super excited!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christydlewis
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:15 AM

When David wakes up from his morning nap we are going to take the kids to Chuck E Cheese and ride around a little. Tomorrow we are going to go to Butler Creek ( hoping its going to be our home in a couple of months) and check it out and check out the trailers and everything. It is only about 10 minutes from the children's hospital we go to.

While we are here in the room( and riding around) I am crocheting on my squares for my blanket. 

whitleypittman
by whitley on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:17 AM

i'm probably gonna put my scarf away and work on a hat for melli.

nettey79
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Today I am going to finish up with ds1 valentines, and work on ds2 birthday worms (instead of bringing cupcakes which ds2 will not eat anyways we thought up of me crocheting worm/snakes to give out). I also need to start on ds2 valentines some time too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)