Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Wednesday!!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:20 AM
  • 11 Replies
What's everyone up to today?? We have swim lessons first thing. I got one set of curtains done I have 6 panels left to do and more girlie taggies. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jryberg
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:06 AM

Happy Humpday to you too :)

Today is work then home to get some stuff done. Need to clean up my crafting mess from the kitchen tabel siince I will be out of town this weekend and don't feel I can complain about messes hubby and kaity make if I don't give them a clean area to start with :) Then I have some volunteer work that needs to be done as well.  No crafting for me this week :(

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:09 AM
Busy day crafting for you! I have Daft and errands and stuff today. Nothing crazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:42 AM

filing our taxes today  then im sending hubby and 2 yr old home and a little grocery shopping

kileys_mommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Making my new order. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmom7210
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Yay. Whatcha makin

Quoting kileys_mommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kileys_mommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:54 AM
A tutu.

Quoting bmom7210:

Yay. Whatcha makin

Quoting kileys_mommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Happy Wednesday Kelly :) I hope you're having a good one!

I'm still sick, only now to add to everything else, I have a hacking cough and it makes me sound like a barking dog! LOL oh man so much fun.

I have to make that custom bird's nest, Ive made the person wait too long and I feel crappy about that :( I've got a box of tissues sitting by me and some coffee and water so hopefully that kicks in soon and I get a bit more energy.

jryberg
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Bummer about the cold Melli! I hope you start feeling better soon.

Quoting melliburger:

I'm still sick, only now to add to everything else, I have a hacking cough and it makes me sound like a barking dog! LOL oh man so much fun.

I have to make that custom bird's nest, Ive made the person wait too long and I feel crappy about that :( I've got a box of tissues sitting by me and some coffee and water so hopefully that kicks in soon and I get a bit more energy.

melliburger
by Melli on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Thank you Jaime! <3 I appreciate it :) I hope I start to get better soon too, it means sirj ordan will hopefully be better too, we got sick the same day!

how are you today my dear?

Quoting jryberg:

Quoting melliburger:

jryberg
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:44 AM

I am good, thanks for asking.  Starting to stress a little about what I need to get done before I leave on Friday morning.  The good thing is Kaity and I don't have anything the next two nights. Hubby will be out of the house but we are hanging at home. So I will be cleaning/picking up and getting laundry done!

Quoting melliburger:

Thank you Jaime! <3 I appreciate it :) I hope I start to get better soon too, it means sirj ordan will hopefully be better too, we got sick the same day!

how are you today my dear?

Quoting jryberg:

Quoting melliburger:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)