• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Humpday Crafts!!!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:39 AM
  • 83 Replies
Are you crafting today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:39 AM
I still need to finish cutting out things for my sons class. Is that crafting? Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaChelleB
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:40 AM

I seriously need to get off this computer and do some sewing! I did start my sock monkey though, she is all stuffed just need to sew her together and put her eyes on, then Im going to add a hairbow and maybe a scarf or something?

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:44 AM
You should add hairbows and a tutu. Totally girl her up!

Quoting MommaChelleB:

I seriously need to get off this computer and do some sewing! I did start my sock monkey though, she is all stuffed just need to sew her together and put her eyes on, then Im going to add a hairbow and maybe a scarf or something?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaChelleB
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:46 AM

A tutu! I've never done one before, but something that small would be easy with the little rolls of tulle hobby lobby has. That would be cute ^_^

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:47 AM
:D hehe, I can't wait to see the finished product!

Quoting MommaChelleB:

A tutu! I've never done one before, but something that small would be easy with the little rolls of tulle hobby lobby has. That would be cute ^_^

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessiejack
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:51 AM
No crafting for me today. I have a intake meeting at 9:30 for our Foster Son, taking my DD to the Drs for 11:30. Picking foster son up at 4 forever. Then off to a meeting at my DDs new school she is attending in sept. I want to go back to bed just thinking about it
Steph925
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:52 AM

not really doing anything to crafty today i gotta hem up some of my paints for my new job that starts tomorrow then i might make some toys for my puppy

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:08 AM
So you finalize your adoption today?! :D that's great!!!! I am so excited for you!

Quoting Jessiejack:

No crafting for me today. I have a intake meeting at 9:30 for our Foster Son, taking my DD to the Drs for 11:30. Picking foster son up at 4 forever. Then off to a meeting at my DDs new school she is attending in sept. I want to go back to bed just thinking about it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Grats on the new job!!!!!

Quoting Steph925:

not really doing anything to crafty today i gotta hem up some of my paints for my new job that starts tomorrow then i might make some toys for my puppy

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PaganBride
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:41 AM

I'll be making something, just now sure what. maybe another kitty hat with pink glittery eyelash fur :) Or a bat hat! OOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)