• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finally replaced old photos

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:34 AM
  • 4 Replies

Finally took down my childrens photos from last year and replaced them with this years school pics. (I know, I know, how lazy. But I just really liked last years pictures so much better.) Now that I have had them up for a day I have grown to like them.

I also updated some other frames throughout the house and ordered new prints from Walmart.

I picked out one nice close up of each daughter and had them printed in burnt siena 5x7's. I am going to frame these and hang them in the dining room. I haven't picked out the frames yet. I wanted to wait until I got them back first before I decided. They should arrive in the mail any day now.

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:52 AM
That's awesome!! I need to hang photos up sometime... :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:37 AM

awwwwwwww sounds like fun! I can't wait until we get our house and get to decorate it :) You should take pics if you don't mind sharing :)

jryberg
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:50 AM

I tend to take forever changing out pictures too.... I have an entire table that has some of my favorites because I can't give them up :)

MissElissa21
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:17 PM

I need to put new pictures of the kids up! I got all of their pictures onto a pin drive to print out, and then I forgot to get them printed when I went to the store yesterday :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)