Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's share....

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:00 PM
  • 8 Replies
Let's share home remedies for colds! What do you do to kick a nasty cold? What seems to work all the time? I have a nast cold as does sir Jordan, so we need some remedies lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mommytohuddy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:11 PM
I don't have any home remedies other than easing stuffy nose with a really hot shower. DH does a mixture of some kind of liquor (mind just went blank) honey and lemon. Of course that wouldn't be any help for jordan haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jryberg
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:13 PM
I like a hot shower, lots of steam to clear me up. I also use the Vicks Plug Ins, its a waterless vaporizor at night to open stuffiness.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:14 PM
Lol! I am a bit against giving him liquor.... lol!!!!

Quoting mommytohuddy:

I don't have any home remedies other than easing stuffy nose with a really hot shower. DH does a mixture of some kind of liquor (mind just went blank) honey and lemon. Of course that wouldn't be any help for jordan haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:15 PM
I may have to look into some vicks! Idk why i didnt think of that before!!!!! Thank you jaime! <3

Quoting jryberg:

I like a hot shower, lots of steam to clear me up. I also use the Vicks Plug Ins, its a waterless vaporizor at night to open stuffiness.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytohuddy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:27 PM
We have been considering the plugins. How well do they work?

Quoting jryberg:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
syndi698
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:33 PM
Soup, lots of clear liquids like water, sprite, seltzer. Hot showers, vaporizer, sleep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Sleepy and hot hot hot showers and getting up and moving around!

jryberg
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:40 PM

I liked them because it had the menthol in it and really seemed to help open up. I don't like putting Vicks on my nose or chest so this was a good solution.

Quoting mommytohuddy:

We have been considering the plugins. How well do they work?

Quoting jryberg:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)