• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bapron finished!! I didn't QUIT :)

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:17 PM
  • 15 Replies

After cooling down and putting it away... I finished my bib (bapron) project tonight. I decided to work on it as soon as I got home. That way I had the most energy and wasn't super exhausted. I reworked the area I was struggling with last night. I took it slow and manually went around the tight curve of the armhole.

my measurements were off and the armholes ended up slightly different. DH said I should just keep this one and not worry about gifting it to our friends :( So I guess I will look as this as a great learning experience haha

Here it is..on my awesome model haha

This is my teddy bear. I got him for my 1st birthday from my uncle and I gave him to Huddy on his 1st birthday :)

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kileys_mommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:20 PM
That's so cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:20 PM
I think it is totally giftable! It looks great! And that bear is really cute.. I had a hard time finding just a plain Teddy bear for G! They hardly make em anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytohuddy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Thank you! I absolutely love the pattern for this and wish I had had one when Huddy was a baby.

Quoting kileys_mommy:

That's so cute!

MommyOfOne2710
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:21 PM
I love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytohuddy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:24 PM

I thought it was giftable too but DH seems to think it isn't :( Oh well, still proud of myself on this project!

My uncle always gave each new baby in the family a teddy bear for their 1st birthday. Huddy was born 7 days after my uncle passed away, so he was the first baby to not receive one. This was ALWAYS my favorite stuffed animal, even took him to college with me....so I was happy to be able to pass him on to Huddy.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

I think it is totally giftable! It looks great! And that bear is really cute.. I had a hard time finding just a plain Teddy bear for G! They hardly make em anymore.

mommytohuddy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Thanks!

Quoting MommyOfOne2710:

I love it!

Anniea90
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:33 PM

Its always hard to finish a project that gets frustrating. Congrats, it looks nice!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:35 PM
:( sorry for your loss. But I'm glad you were able to gift the teddy and pass on the happy memories! <3

Quoting mommytohuddy:

I thought it was giftable too but DH seems to think it isn't :( Oh well, still proud of myself on this project!

My uncle always gave each new baby in the family a teddy bear for their 1st birthday. Huddy was born 7 days after my uncle passed away, so he was the first baby to not receive one. This was ALWAYS my favorite stuffed animal, even took him to college with me....so I was happy to be able to pass him on to Huddy.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NatalieMH
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:35 PM
Very cute!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:53 PM

I think it's very cute! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)