Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT- Book

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:28 AM
  • 65 Replies
What book are you reading right now or are going to start? Any recommendations? :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melliburger
by Melli on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I just started the girl with the dragon tattoo thanks to an awesome person named jaime!!!!!!!!!
I'm also reading hybrid, a free kindle book, its actually really good. I am also rereading the goblet of fire!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
billssweety
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Quoting melliburger:

I just started the girl with the dragon tattoo thanks to an awesome person named jaime!!!!!!!!!
I'm also reading hybrid, a free kindle book, its actually really good. I am also rereading the goblet of fire!

If she didn't tell you about the first 100 pages are hard to get through, but then you won't put it down!!!  The second book was pretty good, but the third book, OOOOMMMMMGGGG it is good.....the movie is pretty darn close to the book, but quite graphic!

billssweety
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:02 AM

I just downloaded Longing by Karen Kingsbury, it is part 3 of a series she is writing!!

MissElissa21
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:11 AM

I am not really into reading. I know I should be and so many people enjoy it, but I just haven't gotten into it. I did read White Oleander and it was good :)

Anniea90
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:14 AM

I am reading The Princess Bride.. and several other naughty adult titles I won't name...... LOL

Timon6903
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:17 AM
I am reading An Echo in the Bone... It is the last book in the Outlander series and I love it so far but then again I love the whole series!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:18 AM
Actually, i really don't mind it at all!!! It is not hard to get into :) i can't wait to read morez

Quoting billssweety:

Quoting melliburger:

If she didn't tell you about the first 100 pages are hard to get through, but then you won't put it down!!!  The second book was pretty good, but the third book, OOOOMMMMMGGGG it is good.....the movie is pretty darn close to the book, but quite graphic!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:18 AM
Oh! Whats it about?

Quoting billssweety:

I just downloaded Longing by Karen Kingsbury, it is part 3 of a series she is writing!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:19 AM
:) that's ok. Hubbys not into reading either, I'm a silly bookworm haha

Quoting MissElissa21:

I am not really into reading. I know I should be and so many people enjoy it, but I just haven't gotten into it. I did read White Oleander and it was good :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:19 AM
;) i hope the are good books!

Quoting Anniea90:

I am reading The Princess Bride.. and several other naughty adult titles I won't name...... LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)