Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sleepy Sunday

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:26 AM
  • 21 Replies
I hope everyone has had a fun weekend. What's on the agenda today? Craft projects? Valentine celebrations? Sleeping???
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jryberg
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:27 AM
I will be spending the away finishing up some volunteer stuff before I fly home tonight? Ithasbeen a fun weekend but I am ready to head home.
Mamabear-Shell
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Thinking about making more beads today. DH and DD and I were sick yesterday and today isn't looking any better so thinking we will stay quiet. Have a safe trip home.

Quoting jryberg:

I will be spending the away finishing up some volunteer stuff before I fly home tonight? Ithasbeen a fun weekend but I am ready to head home.

PaganBride
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Probably make some sort of hat. Ive made it a mission to make one a day, and now I have piles of them lol. Maybe since I made 2 yesterday, I could take a day off today, but I enjoy it :)

Brieshon
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Double birthday party dinner for my dad and my brother in law! Grilled wild salmon with dill sauce, rice, snomono salad, and grilled veggies, with cake and tiramisu truffles (which I'm making!!!) for dessert!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissElissa21
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:19 AM
We have some family in from out of state so we are having a big lunch to visit. I have to make cupcakes when I get home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:28 AM
I was at the er until 3am. But no sleeping! Two adoption events to take the animals to!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:46 AM

I made my first loom flower today!!! WOOT! it was soooooooo fun! lol

Hubby and I have a date today we're going to go see safehouse, and have some lunch!!!!!!!

RutterMama
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Was supposed to go to church then come home & craft. BUT... my son got sick yesterday so I am probably taking him to the ER when hubby gets hom from his call-out.

Katie6382
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:24 PM

I am cleaning and then going to paint 2 tables.  That is the plan at least.  There is usually some sort of distraction and I never get done what I plan to do.

jryberg
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:30 PM
Quoting Mamabear-Shell:

Do you make beads? I would love to see them, post a picture if you get a chance.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)