Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do I have to

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:36 AM
  • 11 Replies
Get up out from my warm blanket? Its 25* here ( I know thats normal for some of yall but thats cold here in south ga). I guess I can get the free standing heater out and turn it on in the living room since the kids are in there watching tv already and I could get some sewing finished.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
syndi698
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:39 AM
Lol noooo!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela_Barlow
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:51 AM
Its 13 here. Yuck. I'm hoping for SNOW!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamabear-Shell
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Its cold here and DH and DD and I are sick so I vote for the Blanket!  =)

MissElissa21
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:29 AM
I vote stay in the blanket! Its around 40 here in fl. It just got cold last night for about the 4th time this winter. Brrr! At least I get to wear my hat and scarf I made :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Stay in the blanket! Or put a snuggly robe on. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:45 AM

OH dear, yes you have to get up! LOL I wanted to stay in bed this morning, but SOMEONE **coughSirJordancough** was being uber fussy for grandpa :(

RutterMama
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Stay in!!! I'll live vircariously through you...

christydlewis
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:35 PM

yea I had to get up right after I posted this but my loving kids went and got my big warm comfy blanket and we have been sitting on the couch under it and I'v been working on these squares. I really want to get this afghan done. 

kimmerann811
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:06 PM

My sister had to be to work for 5:30 am today and she don't drive, so that means I have to take her in. Well we live in VT and this morning it was -5 here. I had to get out of my nice warm bed with my 2 dogs snuggling with me (just a not they both are over 100lbs, so they keep u warm!) out to a freezing cold car. What drives me crazy is my car has a remote starter and she can never warm it up! She never gives me her hrs, she always wakes me up 5 mins before we have to leave so i can arm it up. One of these days I'm gonna tell her to have a nice walk!

kimmerann811

Katie6382
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:19 PM

No!  I am still in my pajamas!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)