Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunday Crafting

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:38 AM
  • 63 Replies
Are you doing any crafting today? Working on a long-term project? Listing new items? Finishing some things up? Shopping for craft supplies?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:40 AM
I hope after I get back from the two adoption events for my foster dog and cat, I can stop at a craft store for white and black felt for eyes and maybe sew a bit this evening, finish some half finished Mon-stors.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommiE8983
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:02 AM
My wool felt came in but it was too big to fit in the PO box so I have to pick it up Monday when they're open. I don't have time to craft today anyways but man I want it!!! We're going to Build a Bear with one of my friends and her dd who is friends with Mollie...should be fun and really cute. Then we're dropping Mollie off at my parents house and having a little mini afternoon date. Yay :) Meeting back up at my parents for Sunday dinner. Should be a great day!

Crap this is a crafting post haha well I just went on about my whole day hahaha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stevens_mom2008
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Might fix some holes in clothing today
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PaganBride
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:06 AM

You know I'll make a hat or two. and I actually went out and ordered the stuff to make a puppy hat! I'll have it within the week, and I'll have a new fuzzy animal hat for you :) Here's the most recent hat, a chenille tuque (omgz so soft!!!!)

kileys_mommy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:42 AM
I got a new order last night, so I will be starting that after DD's Girl Scout ceremony this morning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:43 AM

I made a loom flower!!!!!!!! my first one :) It's not perfect, but I'm so glad I actually finished something!!!!!

RutterMama
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:48 AM

I wish I could. Turns out I may have to take DJ to the ER. He has been sick since yesterday, keeps throwing up and had diarrhea this morning. Has a fever, his ear is hurting and told me today that his side started hurting.

shyanntech
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:50 AM

i wish i had time to get a craft done.. maybe when the baby is in school i can get some crafting done that i have put on old for the last 8 years..

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:58 PM
Sounds like an awesome day!!! I cant wait to see your wool felt and the dolls you make with it!!

Quoting MommiE8983:

My wool felt came in but it was too big to fit in the PO box so I have to pick it up Monday when they're open. I don't have time to craft today anyways but man I want it!!! We're going to Build a Bear with one of my friends and her dd who is friends with Mollie...should be fun and really cute. Then we're dropping Mollie off at my parents house and having a little mini afternoon date. Yay :) Meeting back up at my parents for Sunday dinner. Should be a great day!

Crap this is a crafting post haha well I just went on about my whole day hahaha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Gah!!!!! That looks ridiculously soft and cuddly!

Quoting PaganBride:

You know I'll make a hat or two. and I actually went out and ordered the stuff to make a puppy hat! I'll have it within the week, and I'll have a new fuzzy animal hat for you :) Here's the most recent hat, a chenille tuque (omgz so soft!!!!)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)