Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Zombies, deer and dogs *edit

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:32 PM
  • 12 Replies
I imagine walking two young and excitable labradors through a field and suddenly realizing you are surrounded by a herd of deer, and your dogs start freaking out yanking on the leashes, to be much like walking out of your house and discovering your whole neighborhood residency has turned to zombies. I wasn't sure I was gonna get outta there without getting an arm ripped off by a very excited pup trying to get at a deer ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PortiaRose
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:33 PM
Deer attack like zombies? I thought they were afraid of us!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:36 PM
I meant my dogs freaking out and pulling their leashes would be how my arms would, theoretically, be ripped off. ;) lol

Quoting PortiaRose:

Deer attack like zombies? I thought they were afraid of us!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peekaboo528
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:37 PM
They are afraid of you unless its got rabies then it MIGHT.challenge you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:42 PM

LOL

blessed_mom774
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:33 PM

a doe is scared of ppl but with the few times of going hunting with my daddy bucks sometimes chllenge u!! ESPECIALLY in a corn field!!!! we ran into a buck once at the edge of the corn field n he was pawing at the ground n my daddy told us to RUN!! if they paw the ground they r bout to charge u!!

shyanntech
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:40 PM

deers are not scared around my part of the county.. heck the use the cross walks as you are drivng down the street at noon.....

Tommyskitty
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Went camping one time a few years back and woke up to a deer grazing right next to me. I sat up and stared at it and it just kept grazing away lol It wasn't until I stood up that it meandered off. It had kind of a "yeah, yeah, I know, I'm gone," kind of an attitude lol

FrumpyMama
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:46 PM

I've seen heards just come out of no where where I live. It's kinda cool, but strange because I'm in a city. 

jridgill
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:47 PM
Oh lord!

Quoting blessed_mom774:

a doe is scared of ppl but with the few times of going hunting with my daddy bucks sometimes chllenge u!! ESPECIALLY in a corn field!!!! we ran into a buck once at the edge of the corn field n he was pawing at the ground n my daddy told us to RUN!! if they paw the ground they r bout to charge u!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZsMommy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:28 PM

We used to have "Jurassic Geese" at the pond we used to go feed ducks at...You'd look behind you there was one...then another then an entire flock pacing at speed behind you-like the dinosaurs in Jurassic park...was kinda creepy.

Never had a herd of geese-was suddenly surrounded by a flock of sheep in front of a castle while walking when I lived in Germany-that was weird cuz the castle wasn't near farm land-in fact-it was in the middle of a city with river front property..we were walking on the bike path.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)