Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wow! Just wow.

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:54 PM
  • 13 Replies
So this lady messages me on etsy today telling me that she wants to sample my products and in return she will write a good review on her blog. Well.... I'm honestly too busy but.... My things sell well enough that I don't need her to, she only has 24 followers, and I think it's just weird of her to ask. Plus she says.... I want a hat that says "....." with a 1. In this fabric and this marabou. A onesie to match it and a bib too.

Hahahaha I bet she does.

Give me a break.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jridgill
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:55 PM
Oh and who promises a good review? I wouldn't want someone to blow smoke up my a$$. I want honest opinions.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Oh jeez!!!!!!!!! Sounds like a big scam imo sigh the things people do... smh

blessed_mom774
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:08 PM

jridgill, i wanna try ur products, i'll leave u a good review too...ALSO while ur at it i also want a scarf with a matching hat!!! im jk!!!! i cat stand people who want everything given to them without forking out a dime!! i have a "friend" like that she wants me to make her all kinds of stuff for her baby but doesn't want to pay for them..i told her i make nothing for free!! unless its for me OR my kids obviously but outside the household wants something they better cough up some money!!! except charity donations like the shoes for example

jridgill
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:16 PM
Lol

I give stuff away a lot. I discount for a lot of my friends. But sometimes people catch me in a mood. Lol

I am taking march off ( still making party hats but that's it) and I'm seeing for my kids. The whole reason I started sewing was so I could make my kids cute clothes. I am so busy I never get to make them anything.

Quoting blessed_mom774:

jridgill, i wanna try ur products, i'll leave u a good review too...ALSO while ur at it i also want a scarf with a matching hat!!! im jk!!!! i cat stand people who want everything given to them without forking out a dime!! i have a "friend" like that she wants me to make her all kinds of stuff for her baby but doesn't want to pay for them..i told her i make nothing for free!! unless its for me OR my kids obviously but outside the household wants something they better cough up some money!!! except charity donations like the shoes for example

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Psh. I wouldn't do that.. I get those messages a lot, I usually ignore them or tell them to contact me after they do a few other reviews first so I can see how honest the reviews are and how well written - I wouldn't do one that promises a good review, I want honest opinions
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommiE8983
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:22 PM
Sign me up to test your hats too!! ;)

People are freaking weird. The crazy thing is I bet she has got a few people to actually send her free stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Katie6382
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Ooh, I want some free stuff too!

shell3m
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:47 PM

SCAM!!  I would just tell her that you are really busy and maybe in the future.

MissElissa21
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Wow! Is right! Too bad sweet peas don't travel in emails, I would have sent the slapping one! (Would post is, but I'm mobile)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jryberg
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:04 PM
That took some guts to send you a message.....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)