Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Craft Cafe! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 5:06 PM
  • 210 Replies
4 moms liked this

welcomeWelcome to the Craft Cafe!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Craft Cafe Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PisceanMom
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi there. :) 

I'm not new to crafting, but I seem to change my craft all the time. Short attention span, I guess! Currently I do wrap style bracelets with glass beads, tutus, and I'm learning how to do hair bows. I have a craft fair coming up on St. Patrick's Day and I came here for display inspiration!

Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Welcome to the group!

welcome

Quoting PisceanMom:

Hi there. :) 

I'm not new to crafting, but I seem to change my craft all the time. Short attention span, I guess! Currently I do wrap style bracelets with glass beads, tutus, and I'm learning how to do hair bows. I have a craft fair coming up on St. Patrick's Day and I came here for display inspiration!

babybluesmommy
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi, I'm Ashley. I love all sorts of crafts. I crochet and scrapbook mostly. I'm always looking for new craft ideas! Can't wait to see what. Everyone is making :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Feb. 17, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Hi Ashley! Welcome to the group!

Quoting babybluesmommy:

Hi, I'm Ashley. I love all sorts of crafts. I crochet and scrapbook mostly. I'm always looking for new craft ideas! Can't wait to see what. Everyone is making :)

my2sweetjoys
by Kay on Feb. 17, 2012 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello My name is Kay and I love crafts.I am not as creative as I want to be but I am working on it.I have a room that I am redecorating just for my home office & crafts.I seem to get many projects started but never seem to finish them.It is my goal to get organized and finish some things.I love craft shows, refurbishing furniture and love to scrapbook.I would love to learn how to knit so that is on the to do list.I look forward to being around all of the creative ladies here and super excited to try new projects!!

Flaca43
by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi! I'm Shana. I love doing crafts, but am but very crafty...hope to get better as I'm planning on making a lot of things myself for my wedding & having the kids get in on the fun! Hoping you Ladies can give me some tips!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsAriella
by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! My name is Ariella. I live in Salida, Colorado! I'm 20yrs old(in March lol) and expecting my first little one in Sept. :) I'm married to the father.. He's away right now(long story) So I'm pretty much doing this on my own which makes this exciting experience definitely a scary one as well. Other than that I'm a really outgoing person who loves new friends and new adventures! I'm definitely in need of some friends right now. I don't seem to be as close as I used to be to my old friends.. They're young and pretty much just wanna party and have fun. I have a responsibility now. I'd love to meet some new moms my age feeling the same way. Anyway I'm putting my life back on track for my baby and myself. Getting my GED and looking for a career thats rewarding and most importantly fun! I love the outdoors, having fun, music, and photography(my passion) I'm kinda new to other crafting but I really want to find other things to make! I love being creative and hopefully I'll find ideas for more things to do! Thats about it for me :) Questions? Don't be scared to ask or become a new friend! I love new friends and I don't bite!! Promise!

XOXO Ariella

CafeMom Tickers

BRQ07
by Member on Feb. 20, 2012 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this

i'm Brittney, i'm 27, a ftm & a sahm

jridgill
by Jennifer on Feb. 20, 2012 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey ladies! I am Jennifer. I live in SC. I have 3 kids and a wonderful husband going on 5 years. I love to sew and embroider things. I would love to learn to smock. Hopefully one day I will have time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jridgill
by Jennifer on Feb. 20, 2012 at 9:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi! I get so much inspiration from this group. I love it.

Quoting Flaca43:

Hi! I'm Shana. I love doing crafts, but am but very crafty...hope to get better as I'm planning on making a lot of things myself for my wedding & having the kids get in on the fun! Hoping you Ladies can give me some tips!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)