Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Welcome to the Craft Cafe! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Craft Cafe!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Craft Cafe Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Replies (101-110):
calishore23
by on Jun. 6, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Hi everyone. I love crafting and have been doing all sorts of crafts since i was young. My daughter and I are currently making magnets. I've been making bath products for years now, but have taken some time away from bath & body to make crafts my kids can help with. I also make ceramic coasters which are so much fun!

Fields456
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Hello. My name is Sarah I'm 26 from Texas and mom to 2 kids. I love crafting. And I always have I have a small buisness and I make. Jewelry redneck wine glasses and I'm about to start making soap. I love sewing and needle point and building things out of wood and hobby lobby gets a ton of my money!
vaprincess323
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 5:41 PM

Hi everybody my name is Debby I am 46 and live in Va. I have one biological child and three step children. I have done three build a bear workshops and I liked the final result and I want to become more crafty.

Azaezle
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Hey ladies! My name is Alicia, I am 27 and live in Saskatchewan, Canada. Love crafting, as I assume everyone in here does! Been doing some sort of crafts since I was a young girl. Painting is my number one passion and lately I have been sewing a lot as well. Just recently started making hair accessories and wanting to get into jewellery as well. I have a 8yo girl, a 5yo boy and expecting another girl in September. Can't wait to get to know you all! 

jadeniki212
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Hello,
Im kacy I'm from maine and I have two beautiful girls and I wonderful husband going on two years. I have crafted before but I didnt have much time in between two girls. Now I wanna start crafting again this time making girls tutu's...
summerbear
by New Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Hello! I am Rachel. I am a mom of three. I have 2 girls (10 and 2) and a boy (11 months). I have always been crafty. When my youngest daughter started showing interest in girly girl things, I went online to get tutu's for her and was shocked at how much people wanted for them, so I started making them on my own. I now make her tutu's, tutu dresses and hair bows.

I am also starting to make diaper wreaths and other baby related crafts.

Glad to be part of the group to get some inspiration and help on finding and storing supplies!

txmamaof3
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Hi all I am a 29 yr old SAHM of 3 little monsters ages, 6,4, and almost 3 (July 27th). I have always been interested in sewing since middle school but recently picked it back up. I just learned to crochet about a year ago but only know the basics. I am totally addicted to Pinterest and love trying new crafts with the kids :) 

CheapglaMore1
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Hi i am new to the group, i love refurbishing old furniture, painting, making jewelry, drawing, paper crafts, upstyling clothes,  love stencils, love cloth, beads, anything cutting, sewing, reading books , nice to meet other moms who craft, i look forward to getting to know everyone

Altantica72
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Salutations Ladies. My name is Dawn. I live in South Central PA. I have 4 children, (18, 13, 4 , 4mnths) and an awesome BF.  I am a crocher. I also dabble in Knitting, jewerly making, palatic canvas, & scrapbooks. And I can't sew, not even enough to save my own life. LOL.

llewey
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Hi there!

I'm from Atlanta, a mother of one daughter and one son. I'm very into crafts and doing them with my kids. I also have an unhealthy interest in Pinterest and their crafts :x

I look forward to meeting everyone and seeing what everyone else is making.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)