Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Welcome to the Craft Cafe! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Craft Cafe!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Craft Cafe Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Replies (31-40):
MissMia22
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I suppose that I should go ahead and introduce myself. My name is Maria and I am almost 25 years old (March 22).  I am a full time student and a SAHM to my wonderful 3yo little boy Blake.  Lucas (my SO) is currently laid off (he works for a contracting company that does fiberoptics and they are between contracts).

I used to sew and knit and crochet all the time (not very well but I enjoy it lol).  I also have recently started putting jewelry together (I buy the peices and put it together nothing fancy or complicated lol).  I want to start getting back into crafting and see where I can go with it.

CafeMom Tickers
KRISTIN1381515
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 7:54 AM

hello im Kristin. mother of 2 step mother to 1. I have a full time job as a dispatcher at a same day delivery company. My husband greg got laid off over 6 months ago so he is a sahd now. i love to do crafts. I like to sew and make bows and tutu's and anything with or for the kids. My kids like crafts as much as me. Its so nice to meet all of you. 

jediGert
by on Mar. 3, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Finally stopped lurking after much time.  I cross stitch, make dolls, paint and draw when I have the time.

My son is 8 months old and thinks he can walk though so my amount of time is limited.

bekalynne440
by on Mar. 3, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Hi!  I'm Beka.  I have 2 kids.  I enjoy all kinds of crafts, but need work on all of them!  I crochet, but can't follow a patern at all.  I look up new stitches and have learned to  make things by trial and error.  I sew, but I'm still a beginner and am having issues with my sewing machine (once I have time I have some instructions to follow that may fix it).  I'd like to learn to knit, but have no time.  I started to learn to paint, but that kind of got pushed to the side.  I love scrapbooking!  I'm learning to do projects from Pinterest (I love making framed chalkboards).  I'm also starting to get into cake decorating, though I haven't had many opportunities to practice.  I love crafting, I just wish I had more time to do it.

wriggle
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Hi Ladies!

Im currently expecting expecting our first child and we live in a little old place called New Zealand or NZ for short. ever since i fell pregnant i have been itching to get bback into  crafts but i havent doen it for a while so thought might start here and see what help i can get especially with the accessories side of things for baby.

amazontmomma
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:36 AM

Hi , I love to craft I make unique jewelry out of found objects & recycled bits. I also scrapbook & paint I pretty much paint any style,Water color, acrylic, oil. Small objects like a Peirce for jewelry Or big ones like full room murals LOL if you can paint it I just might try it :) . Over the last 5 years or so I have really enjoyed coming up with new ideas to sell at all the local fairs & bazaars. I really love chatting with other mom's and getting new creative ideas & sharing mine with others.  

smid
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 7:33 AM

Hi .. Im Sam..I got two girls -8 yrs and 15 months-I love doing crafts-- I love DIY stuff---looking fowards to meeting you ladies here :)

.Peaches.
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 2:44 PM

I'm a 27 year old mom of 3 DDs. I used to craft all the time when I was a teenager, but after I had my kids, I found I still had the interest, just not the time.

Now, I'm a SAHM, and am looking to get back into it. I don't own any supplies, so I guess I have to decide what I'd like to do first and start there!

Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Mar. 5, 2012 at 3:48 PM

welcome

Quoting KRISTIN1381515:

hello im Kristin. mother of 2 step mother to 1. I have a full time job as a dispatcher at a same day delivery company. My husband greg got laid off over 6 months ago so he is a sahd now. i love to do crafts. I like to sew and make bows and tutu's and anything with or for the kids. My kids like crafts as much as me. Its so nice to meet all of you. 

Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Mar. 5, 2012 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi welcome to the group! Glad to see you've crossed over from lurking to replying :)

Quoting jediGert:

Finally stopped lurking after much time.  I cross stitch, make dolls, paint and draw when I have the time.

My son is 8 months old and thinks he can walk though so my amount of time is limited.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)