Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Welcome to the Craft Cafe! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Craft Cafe!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Craft Cafe Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Replies (41-50):
Cafe Kelly
by Kelly on Mar. 5, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Hi Beka welcome to the group!

Quoting bekalynne440:

Hi!  I'm Beka.  I have 2 kids.  I enjoy all kinds of crafts, but need work on all of them!  I crochet, but can't follow a patern at all.  I look up new stitches and have learned to  make things by trial and error.  I sew, but I'm still a beginner and am having issues with my sewing machine (once I have time I have some instructions to follow that may fix it).  I'd like to learn to knit, but have no time.  I started to learn to paint, but that kind of got pushed to the side.  I love scrapbooking!  I'm learning to do projects from Pinterest (I love making framed chalkboards).  I'm also starting to get into cake decorating, though I haven't had many opportunities to practice.  I love crafting, I just wish I had more time to do it.

Cafe Kelly
by Kelly on Mar. 5, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Welcome to the group! Congrats on your pregnancy, that's so exciting!

Quoting wriggle:

Hi Ladies!

Im currently expecting expecting our first child and we live in a little old place called New Zealand or NZ for short. ever since i fell pregnant i have been itching to get bback into  crafts but i havent doen it for a while so thought might start here and see what help i can get especially with the accessories side of things for baby.

Cafe Kelly
by Kelly on Mar. 5, 2012 at 3:54 PM

HI welcome to the group! Wow you sound so creative!

Quoting amazontmomma:

Hi , I love to craft I make unique jewelry out of found objects & recycled bits. I also scrapbook & paint I pretty much paint any style,Water color, acrylic, oil. Small objects like a Peirce for jewelry Or big ones like full room murals LOL if you can paint it I just might try it :) . Over the last 5 years or so I have really enjoyed coming up with new ideas to sell at all the local fairs & bazaars. I really love chatting with other mom's and getting new creative ideas & sharing mine with others.  

Cafe Kelly
by Kelly on Mar. 5, 2012 at 3:54 PM

welcome

Quoting smid:

Hi .. Im Sam..I got two girls -8 yrs and 15 months-I love doing crafts-- I love DIY stuff---looking fowards to meeting you ladies here :)

Cafe Kelly
by Kelly on Mar. 5, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Welcome to the group!

welcome

Quoting .Peaches.:

I'm a 27 year old mom of 3 DDs. I used to craft all the time when I was a teenager, but after I had my kids, I found I still had the interest, just not the time.

Now, I'm a SAHM, and am looking to get back into it. I don't own any supplies, so I guess I have to decide what I'd like to do first and start there!

pixienelfdreams
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Hi Im Jess! I live in Las Vegas with my DH and my DD 13 and DS 9. I love to do all things crafty including cooking, which is crafty in my book. HAHA Im also addicted to Pintrest =p

lemonmom6901
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 8:02 AM

Hello all! 

New to the group but not CM. 

I have been a long time crafter of all kinds of crafts. Painting, cross-stitch, photography, sewing and more recently started knitting. I love it! Since I started I have made so many things and I find it so relaxing and rewarding. 

I look forward to getting to know you all and sharing ideas! :) 

Cafe Kelly
by Kelly on Mar. 7, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting pixienelfdreams:

Hi Im Jess! I live in Las Vegas with my DH and my DD 13 and DS 9. I love to do all things crafty including cooking, which is crafty in my book. HAHA Im also addicted to Pintrest =p

Cafe Kelly
by Kelly on Mar. 7, 2012 at 12:48 PM

welcome

Quoting lemonmom6901:

Hello all! 

New to the group but not CM. 

I have been a long time crafter of all kinds of crafts. Painting, cross-stitch, photography, sewing and more recently started knitting. I love it! Since I started I have made so many things and I find it so relaxing and rewarding. 

I look forward to getting to know you all and sharing ideas! :) 

Donwee4
by on Mar. 10, 2012 at 4:23 PM
Hello mom's inside here i wish u all a happy new year in advance.am dominic new here i need mom's to chat with them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN