Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Welcome to the Craft Cafe! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Craft Cafe!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Craft Cafe Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Replies (91-100):
mommytodelanie
by on May. 15, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Hi I am Stephanie. I am stay at home to 4 great children. I starting getting crafty about 2 1/2 yrs ago. I make and sell hair accessories, tutus and jewelry. I have a sewing machine that I bought a few months ago that is still in the box. I am wanting to learn to sew some outfits for my youngest daughter who is almost 5 but have no clue where to start. I also want to learn to make quilts. I am hoping to learn lots of new things from this group.

smile357
by on May. 15, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Hi my name is Linda.  I have a wonderful son and daughter and granddaughter that keep me busy. I like to crochet and I'm probably going to try my hand at knitting. Used to do it when I was little. Some day I'd also like to get into beading. I'm hoping to make some new friends and get advice on patterns.

UebelQT
by on May. 17, 2012 at 12:44 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm a crocheter althought my kids don't give me much time to crochet as much as I would like. I love to make blankets but am always looking for new projects and ideas to crochet. I have also taught myself to knit but get frustrated at how long it takes me. hahaha I have two little boys one is 15 months and the other just turned 3 in April. I'm looking for new friends to talk to and new ideas to try to crochet. Wondering if there's anyway to make a living on crafting as right now I'm a stay at home mom who will soon be a single mom.

craftygal76
by on May. 24, 2012 at 2:37 PM
I'm maria, mom to 5 gma to one @ the age of 35!..lol)scrapbooker,cardmaker,quliter & love to stitch plastic canvas..thanks for havin me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywife_moma2
by on May. 27, 2012 at 2:41 AM

I'm Jules, mom of 2 (1boy,1girl) I'm 25yrs old I love to scrapbook but I'm wanting to start something different not sure what yet but I'll figure it out soon enough. I look forward to being in here :)

Lizzymomizzy
by on May. 28, 2012 at 8:29 PM
Hello, my name is Lizzy and I love to knit, crochet and sew. I am a mom to 2 kids and wife to one :)

Quoting Cafe Kelly:

welcomeWelcome to the Craft Cafe!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Craft Cafe Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maui_wisper
by on May. 30, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Gee....Hope I clicked the right "reply button"

My name is carolyn and I am 52 yrs old.  I am from the island of maui in the state of Hawaii. ( soon Moving to Hilo !)  Yes I know Im old, but evan oldies need friends !  I have been married for the past 29 yrs and we have a almost 23 yr old Son and a almost 15 yr old daughter.  I am a  leg amputee and am now a stay home wife and Mom.  i love crafts, music, Second hand stores, but most of all I like to meet new friends, young and old.

. thank you

MrsOrton
by on May. 31, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Hello, My name is Winter. I have a 8yr old daughter and a 2yr old step son. I love doing crafts but find it hard to find time. I work a full time job as a CNA. Im hoping to find some crafts I can do a little here and there or ones that dont take that long. As well as share ones I come across :)

IceyMama
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 7:03 AM

Hállo!

My name is Brandi and I am 29 years old (I hit the big 30 next month). I migrated to Iceland a bit over 7 and a half years ago and I am a SAHM mom to two (7 year old autistic daughter and 2 year old son).

I am in desperate need to find myself some sort of crafting talent/hobby of my own because I have always been interested in crafts (never got involved and feel as though I am bad at it never gave it a chance!) and...it gets rather dull and boring in a small town of 750 people with nothing much to do! (hehe)

Did I mention...I have no idea where to start? :(

bsmiley6918
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Hello,

My name is Beth.
I'm 36 years old & I live in Indiana.
I am a stay at home mom to 5 kids, one cat & my honey ARMY Vet. Bill.

I haven't been crocheting very long, I just started in November of 2011.  But I enjoy it so much, its so relaxing & I love seeing how people's faces light up when they receive something I've made for them.

Thank you for having me in your group.

Beth :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)