Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

March Mumblings - Random Chat Post

Posted by   + Show Post

So we are starting a new month and its time for a new random chat thread.

Post anything you want to here - vents, pictures, random thoughts from your day. If you want to "bump" the post you need to actually type something not just bump.

by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 8:25 AM
Replies (21-30):
angelbr
by Melissa on Mar. 1, 2012 at 11:18 AM

my son has a snow day today! 

angelbr
by Melissa on Mar. 1, 2012 at 11:19 AM

need to get some tote bags made, i have been anitng to make them for  about a week but havent done it lol

chellenout
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 11:44 AM

I still want winter to be around.... actually rain.   

I hate when I get stumped on a project.  Trying to make a bib, couldnt down load until my smarty pants 14 dd got home to "remind again", how to use the flash drive....... lol I know sad

Then to learn my printer only reads flash drives for pictures, not printing stuff from the computer..... she said that..... Im still not understanding that or her explaination. 

So all I did yesterday was well ok make make breakfast, lunch, dinner and cut some fabric for the burp cloths.

Gonna hit the sewing machine today! 

Oh Girls does a serger really make a difference as opposed to just using a regular sewing machine?

mommytohuddy
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 12:06 PM
The hospice nurse keeps saying it could be any day. He isn't really even responding, eating or anything. He is still at home for now but my granny has decided she wants to move him to the hospice facility when the time comes.

Quoting jryberg:

Sorry! Any news on your grandfather?

Quoting mommytohuddy:

Headache.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
black.eyeliner
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 12:11 PM
I am off to take pictures. Now ya'll will see why I am so busy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christydlewis
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 12:16 PM

YAY finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel of packing. I got to get my crafting stuff packed and then just focus on get the rest of the laundry packed up. 

I'm so ready to go and get off this property. I know this is going to sound bad but I'm ready to get away from my parents. We got in a big fight and I'm just ready to get away from it all. 

jryberg
by Jaime on Mar. 1, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Just wanted to check, I did not realize he was still at home. You all continue to be in my prayers.

Quoting mommytohuddy:

The hospice nurse keeps saying it could be any day. He isn't really even responding, eating or anything. He is still at home for now but my granny has decided she wants to move him to the hospice facility when the time comes.

Quoting jryberg:

Sorry! Any news on your grandfather?

Quoting mommytohuddy:

Headache.

jryberg
by Jaime on Mar. 1, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Sometimes you need to be away from family. While I spend lots of time with my parents I could not handle living with them or having them right next door!

Quoting christydlewis:

YAY finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel of packing. I got to get my crafting stuff packed and then just focus on get the rest of the laundry packed up. 

I'm so ready to go and get off this property. I know this is going to sound bad but I'm ready to get away from my parents. We got in a big fight and I'm just ready to get away from it all. 

whitleypittman
by whitley on Mar. 1, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Going jean shopping Monday with mom. Mine will not stay repaired for nothing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela_Barlow
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 12:52 PM
I just found out Sunday that I'm pregnant. I started bleeding this morning.
I'm just trying to lay here and relax thinking the bleeding will stop.
I keep bursting into tears and its scaring Cadey.
Tod is trying to leave work
I don't want to go to the ER.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)