Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

March Mumblings - Random Chat Post

Posted by   + Show Post

So we are starting a new month and its time for a new random chat thread.

Post anything you want to here - vents, pictures, random thoughts from your day. If you want to "bump" the post you need to actually type something not just bump.

by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 8:25 AM
Replies (2531-2540):
RutterMama
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Yep... But David is the type to react now, ask questions later.

Quoting Katie6382:

Ummm...it would do more than just bother me. You were way nicer about it than I would have been!

Quoting mommytohuddy:

I guess somewhere deep down it bothers me that he never got mad at the dog.

Quoting Katie6382:

I did tell Bill what happened to you with the dog bite and he said he would have taken the dog outside and shot it. He would have too.

Join Us For A Great Time In
The Smarter Living Group
& the Craft Cafe!

RutterMama
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Good luck girlie!!! It will be nice to get back into a routine.

Quoting mommytohuddy:

Wish me luck. My 2nd gig desperately needs me back....so I will start working in the afternoons again today.

The Smarter Living Group
& the Craft Cafe!

RutterMama
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Family Day!! Those ROCK!

Quoting jryberg:

We have had a great family day! Very relaxing :)

Now it's time to get ready to head to my parents for dinner and cupcakes with friends who are in visiting. Then home again to get to bed early, their flight leaves at 6 which means they need to be at the airport around 5 which means leaving the house at 4:30. I will go straight to work after I drop them off so I have to be ready for work when I leave at 4:30!

The Smarter Living Group
& the Craft Cafe!

RutterMama
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 10:43 PM

I don't care if he was home or not... as much as the dog was loved, he hurt you and Huddy. There is NO excuse for that.

Quoting mommytohuddy:

He wasn't home, so I think that might be why he is acting the way he has.

I just can't seem to make him understand that it still terrifies me to even think about that night. It is still super vivid in my memory and huddys for that matter. He has made little comments that makes me realize he hasn't quite got over it yet either.

Quoting jryberg:

I am sorry your hubby is making you feel bad about what has happened. YOU did not cause any of it to happen and are reacting as most women would. We need time to process what happened and to be able to put it away.  Was he home when Coach attacked you? I wonder if that is part of the issue (if he was not there).

Hang in there know you can post (or send lots of us messages if you don't want to post) and we will listen. It's not the same as having someone in person to talk to but you could at least get your feelings out without "burdening" your hubby.

Quoting mommytohuddy:

Soooo huddy gave us a scare last night. He knocked over a dresser with a tv on top and was pinned underneath. I panicked. Then my DH really hurt my feelings. Then before bed he told me he is ready for me to get past how I have been a acting lately and just be happy again.

Soooo now I feel like i have overreacted to the dog thing, my grandfather passing away and huddy scaring me last night. He makes me feel like I should not have emotions. Like I should just be numb to everything.

The Smarter Living Group
& the Craft Cafe!

RutterMama
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Guys can be SUCH jerks!

Quoting whitleypittman:

my husband is so indecisive. earlier i said something about taking hailey to my mawmaw and let her spend the night so that me and him could celebrate his birthday in style. ;) well, he didn't like that idea. :(

NOW, though, he has decided that I should take her to my mawmaw and we'll spend all day tomorrow together. :/

men.....

The Smarter Living Group
& the Craft Cafe!

RutterMama
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 10:46 PM

I LOVE having a yard for DJ to play in... it just makes me feel so good as a mom.

Quoting mommytohuddy:

It is nice to finally have a yard that is safe for huddy. Enjoying the pretty afternoon.

The Smarter Living Group
& the Craft Cafe!

RutterMama
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Wow!

Quoting jryberg:

Looks like I will end up working about 12 hours tomorrow - I will be at the office by about 5:30 am after dropping them off at the airport.

The Smarter Living Group
& the Craft Cafe!

RutterMama
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Glad it's healing well!!

Quoting mommytohuddy:

yay!!! just cleaned my hand. It is the first time I had looked at it since Friday...it looks great!!! The picture is almost open forum safe hahaha

The Smarter Living Group
& the Craft Cafe!

RutterMama
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Wow, that is super late! But maybe he'll sleep in the morning for ya!

Quoting melliburger:

and sir Jordan JUST went to bed. but he did have a super long nap earlier!

The Smarter Living Group
& the Craft Cafe!

RutterMama
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Great idea! Maybe even screws!

Quoting melliburger:

and I'm going to go hammer in the back of the bookshelf.

The Smarter Living Group
& the Craft Cafe!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN