Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunday....

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:02 PM
  • 42 Replies

Sunday's can be kind of blahhh. Last day of the weekend and all that jazz... 

How's your Sunday going? You do anything? What's for dinner? 

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melliburger
by Melli on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:02 PM

I have two assignments due for my class today. I just don't wanna LOL THey're kinda boring, and the template provided makes no sense to me haha I'd rather be crafting and organizing my things. We're having banquet chicken in the oven for dinner. nothing exciting.

black.eyeliner
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:21 PM
I deep cleaned the kitchen, did laundry, now we are playing Talisman and Iam spinning yarn on my wheel. My dad came by and is treating us to pizza for dinner. Yummy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:26 PM

We are making beef fajita tacos with spanish rice and vegetables!!  Yummy!  I am also making a crochet flower that is coming along amazing!!!!

jryberg
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:31 PM
We spent the morning at church, have picked up the house in hopes of keeping it clean this week and right now we are doing homework. Still need to finish the birthday projects and figure out dinner. I have chicken thawed and will most likely just bake it with BBQ sauce.
MeyganCasillas
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:32 PM

It's going great! I made Lemon Crinkle cookies and Pound cake  (it wasn't so good...it's not my mom's recipe)

I just ate lunch and now have to wait the next hour probably reading with the girls or a craft before I can work out.

Tonights dinner? Spaghetti :) yum yum

melliburger
by Melli on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:35 PM

oooooo what color is this yarn goign to be? and that's nice of your dad :)

Quoting black.eyeliner:

I deep cleaned the kitchen, did laundry, now we are playing Talisman and Iam spinning yarn on my wheel. My dad came by and is treating us to pizza for dinner. Yummy.

melliburger
by Melli on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:35 PM

YUM! and yay! YOu need to share pics ;) :)

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

We are making beef fajita tacos with spanish rice and vegetables!!  Yummy!  I am also making a crochet flower that is coming along amazing!!!!

melliburger
by Melli on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:36 PM

I think we're having chicken for dinner too haha

I hope the house stays clean! :)

Quoting jryberg:

We spent the morning at church, have picked up the house in hopes of keeping it clean this week and right now we are doing homework. Still need to finish the birthday projects and figure out dinner. I have chicken thawed and will most likely just bake it with BBQ sauce.

melliburger
by Melli on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Sounds like a good day :) Spaghetti is always good!

Quoting MeyganCasillas:

It's going great! I made Lemon Crinkle cookies and Pound cake  (it wasn't so good...it's not my mom's recipe)

I just ate lunch and now have to wait the next hour probably reading with the girls or a craft before I can work out.

Tonights dinner? Spaghetti :) yum yum

bunNtheoven
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Not sure what we're having for dinner yet...just had lunch..Tuna sandwiches and tortilla chips. It's a beautiful sunny day today so I have the front door open. :-) Love that fresh early spring smell! Kids want to go to the park, so we might do that,... not sure though. Just enjoying being @ home. Cleaned the house a bit and made another oven mitt set. (Steelers b-day gift, finally found actual Steelers fabric) So that's our day...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)