• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My first crochet flower :)

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:39 PM
  • 27 Replies
2 moms liked this

It took me a few hours to get this done right but it came out beautiful!!  I think ;) lol

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmyParent
by Amy on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:40 PM
Nice!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:43 PM

very pretty!!!

MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Thanks!

Quoting AmyParent:

Nice!

MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Thank you!

Quoting melliburger:

very pretty!!!

bradynsmomma502
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:51 PM
1 mom liked this

that is good for your first time. i started crocheting about 2 years ago and just know how to do blankets... im makin one for our little man before he gets here or trying to anyways. lol

amazontmomma
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Oh I love these, I am not very good at crocheting LOL just the basics. I would love to incorparate something like that in my jewlery or head bands. Did you teach your self how to do these from scratch or can you recommend an easy book to use?

MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:20 PM
Honestly lol youtube was my teacher! I just looked for flower videos and tried alot of them out.

Quoting amazontmomma:

Oh I love these, I am not very good at crocheting LOL just the basics. I would love to incorparate something like that in my jewlery or head bands. Did you teach your self how to do these from scratch or can you recommend an easy book to use?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! Oh when are you due?

Quoting bradynsmomma502:

that is good for your first time. i started crocheting about 2 years ago and just know how to do blankets... im makin one for our little man before he gets here or trying to anyways. lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IansMommy2012
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:22 PM

WOOT WOOT~!~!~!~!~  Im jealous! :))) 

IansMommy2012
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:24 PM

I learned how to make the turtle cap and hat set . :) also lady bug ones too .. Im supposed to be doing it for a lady here . (opps i've been so busy i forgot till just now!) 

Quoting bradynsmomma502:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)