• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yay!!! SCORE!!!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:52 PM
  • 9 Replies

I went to Jo-ann's today and I wasn't looking for anything in particular just wanted to look around and of course had to go through the fabric and I had to do a complete double take!!!  what did I see?  A sign above some extremely cute fabric for...............$1.99!!!!  I couldnt pass it up lol. 

the cupcake fabric and the white tulle I bought at walmart.  I'm the pink baby square fabric im going to make for my new niece due in september :D/  the green, pink and mermaid fabric I'm going to make a quilt for my dd out of.  the monster fabric idk yet, it was too cute to pass up and I was in love with the craft fabric lol.  the cupcake fabric from walmart I'm going to make into an apron(s) and the white tulle is for my dd's easter dress.

my little just becauses lol.  the bag is from joanns the rest is from walmart.  I'm hopeing I'll be able to do the patterns lol.

at joanns I saved 38.50!!!!!!  how awesome lol

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Wow! That's a good deal! I went to Joann's last night and walked out with nothing =(
cowgirls10181
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:05 PM

love a good score cute fabric too.

jryberg
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:06 PM
That's a great bunch of fabric!
NatalieMH
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Cool!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prego_jessi
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Thank you ladies :) I was just so thrilled. Normally I don't get much fabric from there because to me they are pretty expensive. But at $1.99 I can definantly afford that lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
syndi698
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Cupcakes mermaids & crafty stuff!!!! Everything I like :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kileys_mommy
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:56 PM
I made the same apron on the left with the cupcake material, except mine was black instead of blue. I used hot pink material to make the ties and neck strap. I love making good scores like this!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:15 AM

So cool!!!!!!!!! I love crafty sh opping :D

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:26 AM
Great haul!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)