Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Friday - the 13th!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:30 AM
  • 27 Replies

Hey guys! Happy Friday! What are you up to today? Crafting? Working? Sleeping? How is the weather?

And.. how do you feel about Friday the 13th? Are you superstitous at all?

by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:32 AM

Today I have to take three kids to school, and one to Daft with me 11-6. Stop by the post office. Then stop by my house and feed the kitties, scoop the litters, put fresh water out. Then I come over here, cook dinner, clean up, walk the dogs, baths, bed for the kids. Drinks with Trace and watching some corny horror movies to celebrate the 13th!

nebcutie
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:35 AM
Well you are way busier then i am! Lol i am shopping today, there is a big consignment sale at our fair grounds and some yard sales.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SLGross215
by Sarah on Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Today I have to take my husband to work, run errands, make a beach bag for my cousin and do the usual house crap. Today it's supposed to rain off and on, so that means it's time to get new wipers for the car. I'm definitely not a superstitious person, so today is just another day.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Hope you find some good deals!

Quoting nebcutie:

Well you are way busier then i am! Lol i am shopping today, there is a big consignment sale at our fair grounds and some yard sales.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Sounds like a pretty decent day. It's rainy here today too. :P

Quoting SLGross215:

Today I have to take my husband to work, run errands, make a beach bag for my cousin and do the usual house crap. Today it's supposed to rain off and on, so that means it's time to get new wipers for the car. I'm definitely not a superstitious person, so today is just another day.

AriannasMommy84
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:08 AM
It's just another day closer to us kicking this deployments behind!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeyganCasillas
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Just another day to me. When I was younger on Friday the 13th my sister and I would have a Friday the 13th movie marathon.

This is my slowest day of the week! phew. I would really like to make the Doctor Scrubs for the AG doll and start Hannah's Science project thats due Wednesday.  I feel like we're putting it off, but its an over night experement...sooo?

lenoxclan
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Glad I saw this post! LOL It's my grandma's birthday and this reminded me!

whitleypittman
by whitley on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:26 AM

gonna try to crochet, despite being sleep deprived.

jryberg
by Jaime on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Normal friday for me. Work today, lunch with a friend, and then home. We have gymnastics tonight, trying to find a good fit for Kaitlyn, she is not enjoying the group of girls in the Saturday class - there are twins in it that are VERY pushy. Hopefully tonight will be good.

Then I need to get organized for what I want to do tomorrow. We have no plans outside of the house tomorrow (which is not normal for us) and I am going to take advantage of the time and sew, scrapbook, make cards, and play with Kaitlyn! Hubby will be gone most of the day with a service project at church so its a girls day :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)