Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Soggy Saturday = a great lazy day. What are you up to?

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:36 AM
  • 34 Replies
So it is rainy here and I think it is a great day to be super lazy! But of course I have a 6 year old who will not want to just lay in bed all say :)

So we will be playing p, crafting, and maybe a trip to the library (if the rain lets up)

What are you up to today? How is your weather?
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Moms_Angels1960
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:39 AM

It's kind of rainy here also. We are going to a craft show here in a bit. We also have a wedding this afternoon, & tomorrow is Easter with the family.

Have a great weekend!

christina695
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:41 AM
Well monday is my dd b-day so her party is this afternoon so im going to be getting ready for that then having the party at 2pm. oh and my dd will be 3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jryberg
by Jaime on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:44 AM
Quoting christina695:

Well monday is my dd b-day so her party is this afternoon so im going to be getting ready for that then having the party at 2pm. oh and my dd will be 3

Have a great celebration! Is the party just family of will there be lots of little ones?
jryberg
by Jaime on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:45 AM
Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

It's kind of rainy here also. We are going to a craft show here in a bit. We also have a wedding this afternoon, & tomorrow is Easter with the family.

Have a great weekend!

Have fun at the craft show and wedding. Enjoy your belated Easter celebration tomorrow.
Moms_Angels1960
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Quoting jryberg:

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Have a great weekend!

Have fun at the craft show and wedding. Enjoy your belated Easter celebration tomorrow.

Thank You I am sure we will!

christina695
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:13 AM

mostly family and other then my dd my niece and 2 nephews will be there.they are 6,5 and almost 2 so it's going to be fun

Quoting jryberg:

Quoting christina695:

Have a great celebration! Is the party just family of will there be lots of little ones?

Katie6382
by Ruby Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:18 AM
I have another sick kiddo:( My shop is open from 10-4 today so I'm sure I will spend most of my time going back and forth to check on him and try to get things done in my shop. Fortunately, it's in my back yard!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by Gold Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:23 AM

its cold im gonna be finishing my dishes taking out trash just generally cleaning today

mommytohuddy
by Megean on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:29 AM

It is beautiful here. It is also A-Day. Alabama's scrimmage game.....so there are A LOT of extra people in town this weekend. Luke Bryan played at the ampitheater last night, so that has also brought in peoople. Anyways...due to all of this and the craziness of town on any type of football weekend, I will not be leaving the house today.

I need to design my brother's graduation invites, work on my initial concepts for a logo design, maybe code my own storenvy site, build 2 digital magazines, and I think that is all work wise.

I am considering getting out Huddy's pool if it is warm enough and playing in the backyard this afternoon. I also really want to sew today but I need to figure out what is wrong with my machine first.

jryberg
by Jaime on Apr. 14, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Wow you have a super busy day planned! I hope you figure out your machine. I already put together a quilt square (February) this morning. My goal is to get March's done this weekend so I am not as far behind on this project! 

Quoting mommytohuddy:

It is beautiful here. It is also A-Day. Alabama's scrimmage game.....so there are A LOT of extra people in town this weekend. Luke Bryan played at the ampitheater last night, so that has also brought in peoople. Anyways...due to all of this and the craziness of town on any type of football weekend, I will not be leaving the house today.

I need to design my brother's graduation invites, work on my initial concepts for a logo design, maybe code my own storenvy site, build 2 digital magazines, and I think that is all work wise.

I am considering getting out Huddy's pool if it is warm enough and playing in the backyard this afternoon. I also really want to sew today but I need to figure out what is wrong with my machine first.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)