Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

what do i do?

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:42 PM
  • 7 Replies

hubby gave me an awesome birthday present a new sewing machine his birthday is friday and were 65$in the hole we cannot afford pullups for my daughter and have to talk to salvation army monday cause we have bills we cant pay  what do i do i feel so bad he got me a gift i love and we cant afford to get him anything i feel awful

by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
gnance
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:52 PM
2 moms liked this
Make him something with his very lovely and thoughtful gift, make him a fun meal he enjoys, write a thoughtful love letter with a promise of what you would get him if/when you can. Tell him you love him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessiejack
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 9:13 PM
For V-day I made DH a neck warmer and heating pad for his back. Just use scrap material you have around and rice. They work great. DH was so surprised. He could not figure out why I would buy something so nice because he thought I could make it. I was laughing so hard because I did make it. Another thing he loves is I put the kids to bed. But a blanket on the living room floor, make fried chicken or some other good finger food we never have. Light some candles and have a romantic picnic indoors. He loves that.
DaiTilley
by Dai on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:21 PM
All great ideas! I also make a point of giving hubby a card with a promise in it, like a massage, etc. You could do the ricey warmers and a massage promise, and make an evening of it! "Cheap," but meaningful and sentimental.
Keep your chin up, I'm sure everything will work out! Do you have any family you could ask for help with the pullups?

Quoting Jessiejack:

For V-day I made DH a neck warmer and heating pad for his back. Just use scrap material you have around and rice. They work great. DH was so surprised. He could not figure out why I would buy something so nice because he thought I could make it. I was laughing so hard because I did make it. Another thing he loves is I put the kids to bed. But a blanket on the living room floor, make fried chicken or some other good finger food we never have. Light some candles and have a romantic picnic indoors. He loves that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Moms_Angels1960
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Just give him the thing all men want from their women hint hint!

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:29 PM

probably hubbys got a large extended family here in town weather i can convince him to ask i dont know

DaiTilley
by Dai on Apr. 14, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Well keep us posted! I'll be praying for you!
If you need to talk, feel free to pm me.

Quoting mariesmama:

probably hubbys got a large extended family here in town weather i can convince him to ask i dont know

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 15, 2012 at 12:18 AM

These ladies all had great ideas!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)