Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

I hate wearing shoes so I think these are going to be my new best friend :-)

***Sabrina *~* wife to Matt  8/6/05*~*Mommy to Isaac 7/25/06, *~*Liam 7/30/08, *~* and Eban 6/24/10***

by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Replies (11-20):
Shellness
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Great for the beach!

Leighwells
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 7:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I really love these, you did such a wonderul job, they look really great. I would love to try and make them myself and they would be a great gift for both of my little sisters. They are turning 17 & 18 this year and one is graduating in May! Thank You for sharing these

deeredone2
by Deedra on Apr. 18, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Those are cute!  Love the blue one

cmkahn
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 8:29 AM
Too cute! My aunt bought one...yes one...I thought they would be in pairs...she wants me to make her more. Do you use stretch cord? Hers is stretchy and I'm skeptical of the durability of that on feet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SabrinaLC
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 8:39 AM

I used stretch cord for my first two that I made. Seems that would be the best to use since the stretch would be needed when walking or moving your foot in other ways, gives it more flex.  I'm possibly going to be making some with beading wire or thread.  I may even make a pair with hemp.

Quoting cmkahn:

Too cute! My aunt bought one...yes one...I thought they would be in pairs...she wants me to make her more. Do you use stretch cord? Hers is stretchy and I'm skeptical of the durability of that on feet.

***Sabrina *~* wife to Matt  8/6/05*~*Mommy to Isaac 7/25/06, *~*Liam 7/30/08, *~* and Eban 6/24/10***

MissElissa21
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 8:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Very pretty! I love them, I want some!

cmkahn
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 9:15 AM
I told her I want to try the monofilament fish string I use for all of my other stuff. I will put extender chain behind the ankle...will see how that goes! I do see the point in the stretch, though!

Quoting SabrinaLC:

I used stretch cord for my first two that I made. Seems that would be the best to use since the stretch would be needed when walking or moving your foot in other ways, gives it more flex.  I'm possibly going to be making some with beading wire or thread.  I may even make a pair with hemp.

Quoting cmkahn:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SabrinaLC
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 9:34 AM

I would love to make you some.  :-)

I haven't quite figured out sizing though.  I have small feet, size 6 shoe, so those were made to fit me.

Quoting MissElissa21:

Very pretty! I love them, I want some!

Alwaysmotivated
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2012 at 9:45 AM

did you have to constantly put against your foot to get measurements.. I think my challenge would be measurements.. They are really cute.. Hey can you send me again the link to your store.. I know you sent it to me before but I will have to go thru a lot of email to find.. or may have deleted..

Alwaysmotivated
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2012 at 9:46 AM

I just saw the post above mine, which pretty much answered my question..

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

did you have to constantly put against your foot to get measurements.. I think my challenge would be measurements.. They are really cute.. Hey can you send me again the link to your store.. I know you sent it to me before but I will have to go thru a lot of email to find.. or may have deleted..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)