Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I was just wondering how many of you are scrapbookers??  If you do scrapbook, where do you get your ideas for page layouts??  I love scrapbooking and cardmaking. Now that I have a little girl I want to make even more wonderful scrapbooking designs! I need ideas!!

Thanks ladies! 

Btw I LOVE this group! Everyone is so artsy! Its awesome!

by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 2:13 PM
Replies (11-20):
Bizmom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2012 at 3:18 AM

I get alot of idea's from a few magazines I have and alot of the online sites, as well as alot of stuff that I just throw together and see how it works.

Bizmom

vcaulkins
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 4:29 AM

I have always wanted to get into it but everything seems so expensive!

jryberg
by Jaime on Apr. 18, 2012 at 6:55 AM

I have been scrapbooking for about 10 years (wow until I just typed that I did not realize it had been that long)! My style has really evolved over the years and now I am a pretty basic page kind of person. I try and have the pictures tell the stories and not use a ton of decorations, mostly paper and things cut with by cricuit.

When I stated I was a huge creative memories snob so I have all of their idea books and such, back then they were very busy pages and lots of stickers! I should pull the books out again and get just the flow of the pictures, I am kind of stuck in a rut and need to browse for some new inspiration.

MeyganCasillas
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 9:10 AM

I don't have a cricut or anything- just fancy scissors, lol. I never follow a layout- I just put down whatever I feel like and that looks pretty.

Chelsea_rh
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this
I only buy things on sale. It doesn't have to be an expensive hobby but it can be

Quoting vcaulkins:

I have always wanted to get into it but everything seems so expensive!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chelsea_rh
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Lol I love my fancy scissors! I have like 7 pairs.

Quoting MeyganCasillas:

I don't have a cricut or anything- just fancy scissors, lol. I never follow a layout- I just put down whatever I feel like and that looks pretty.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chelsea_rh
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 11:15 AM
I want mine to be more simple too. I have made some super busy pages...

Quoting jryberg:

I have been scrapbooking for about 10 years (wow until I just typed that I did not realize it had been that long)! My style has really evolved over the years and now I am a pretty basic page kind of person. I try and have the pictures tell the stories and not use a ton of decorations, mostly paper and things cut with by cricuit.

When I stated I was a huge creative memories snob so I have all of their idea books and such, back then they were very busy pages and lots of stickers! I should pull the books out again and get just the flow of the pictures, I am kind of stuck in a rut and need to browse for some new inspiration.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kraftingChika24
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:04 AM
Quoting MeyganCasillas:

This Is what i do too I do have a crucut but dont have many cartridges they are a bit expensive I usr stickers , fancy scissors too
TiffanyMarie80
by Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:10 AM
I use some stuff from michael's and joanne's, but most of what I have is from close to my heart - I love their papers and stamps :) and their catalogs are chock full of ideas!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
black.eyeliner
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 8:51 AM
I get my ideas from magazines I look at when we visit Barnes n Noble. Also I go to 12 hour crops at my local scrapbooking store for $15. I love it because I get to use the Cricut and tests new products like glitter sprays, new inks, etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)