Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

One happy little lady LOL :)

Posted by   + Show Post

Last night when I was making the teal necklace I posted, my daughter was all over me trying to get the beads. So, tonight's project was to make her her own "bling". I just wire wrapped these metal beads (didn't want glass incase she whacked them against the table). She's one happy little lady! :)

by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:38 AM
Replies (11-15):
cmkahn
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Too cute!! My DD was 4 when I started making jewelry. She wasn't yet in school so if I was at my desk I'd take her little Tinkerbell and set it next to mine and give her some beads I bought her and string. Now she 7 (and a half as she says!) and she still loves making jewelry! Now I'll let her play with some of my beads. She's actually really good! A few pieces she made I told her if they sell the $ is her! ;-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Apr. 20, 2012 at 8:56 AM

Aww that's awesome! I hope Chloe will still be interested when she gets older. I would love to teach her! :)

Quoting cmkahn:

Too cute!! My DD was 4 when I started making jewelry. She wasn't yet in school so if I was at my desk I'd take her little Tinkerbell and set it next to mine and give her some beads I bought her and string. Now she 7 (and a half as she says!) and she still loves making jewelry! Now I'll let her play with some of my beads. She's actually really good! A few pieces she made I told her if they sell the $ is her! ;-)

cmkahn
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sure she will...girls love bling! ;-)

Quoting AidanCamsMom:

Aww that's awesome! I hope Chloe will still be interested when she gets older. I would love to teach her! :)

Quoting cmkahn:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SonicSpeeder
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this

That's adorable! My daughter get jealous if I don't make her a "Zoey size" of whatever I am making. lol

melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 20, 2012 at 1:18 PM

d'aww :D that's adorable! she loves it !

Quoting AidanCamsMom:

Yes! She put them on as soon as she woke up this morning! LOL :)

Quoting melliburger:

awwww :D Now she has her own pretties!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)