Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Sunday!

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 12:41 PM
  • 29 Replies

Happy Sunday and Earth Day!
How is your weekend going so far? Ready for Monday? Do you have any plans for today? Are you making anything today? I hope everyone has a good day :)

by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 22, 2012 at 12:42 PM

I don't know what we're doing today! I printed off that Michael's coupon Jaime so kindly shared wiht us, and I'm going to see if we can go. I'm looking for a particular yarn so I'm hoping they have it!!! It's also earth day and I don't wanna cook dinner... so I'mma spin it off and see if hubby will be ok with going somewhere to eat hahahaha I"m lazy ;)

parkerkamismom
by Silver Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 12:50 PM

I'm never happy for Monday...weekends go too fast.  I spent the day at my moms yesterday cleaning out her house (she's moving) and then picked up some new stuff for her new place from walmart...by the time I sat down it was 11pm.

Today is laundry and just cleaning up, homework with the kids, making chicken enchildas and spanish rice for dinner and then, maybe, if I'm not too tired, I'll make a few cards.

But, I could really go for a nap.  lol

jryberg
by Jaime on Apr. 22, 2012 at 1:52 PM
Have already spent the morning at church. Grabbing some lunch and then heading to the bowling alley for a birthday party. I am hoping I can just drop Kaity so I can try and get some meds for my sinus crud!
Anniea90
by Silver Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Weekends do go too quick. Looks like we have the same day planned. A little cleaning, a little cooking, and a little homework... I am SOOOO behind on laundry. I dred even starting it. 

Quoting parkerkamismom:

I'm never happy for Monday...weekends go too fast.  I spent the day at my moms yesterday cleaning out her house (she's moving) and then picked up some new stuff for her new place from walmart...by the time I sat down it was 11pm.

Today is laundry and just cleaning up, homework with the kids, making chicken enchildas and spanish rice for dinner and then, maybe, if I'm not too tired, I'll make a few cards.

melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 22, 2012 at 2:23 PM

:( Monday's are usually my one of two days that I don't do homework, so I've come to like parts of Mondays ;) lol

Yum! Enchiladas and rice :D I hope your'e not too tired and can make some cards! Your cards are so pretty :)

Quoting parkerkamismom:

melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 22, 2012 at 2:24 PM

:( I hope you can find something for your sinus stuff!!! You're always so busy you def don't need to be sick or feeling like poop! <3

Quoting jryberg:

Have already spent the morning at church. Grabbing some lunch and then heading to the bowling alley for a birthday party. I am hoping I can just drop Kaity so I can try and get some meds for my sinus crud!

melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 22, 2012 at 2:24 PM

:( Some days laundry makes me wanna just hide it and not do it! LOL I hope your day goes well! :)

Quoting Anniea90:

Weekends do go too quick. Looks like we have the same day planned. A little cleaning, a little cooking, and a little homework... I am SOOOO behind on laundry. I dred even starting it. 

Quoting parkerkamismom:

jryberg
by Jaime on Apr. 22, 2012 at 2:49 PM
At a clinic now. I don't like my current primary care doctor and need to find a new one but don't take the time for myself. let's hope they give me some meds!

Quoting melliburger:

:( I hope you can find something for your sinus stuff!!! You're always so busy you def don't need to be sick or feeling like poop! <3

Quoting jryberg:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rory10
by Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 3:13 PM

So ready for Monday. Doing some shopping with SO and DD with some tax return money! No crafts till maybe Thursday or Friday. Going to a wake today for my aunt's father, hanging with my side of the family for a bit, getting SO from work and praying he won't be a huge cranky butt.

melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 22, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Yay for shopping!!!! I'm sorry for your loss :(

Quoting rory10:

So ready for Monday. Doing some shopping with SO and DD with some tax return money! No crafts till maybe Thursday or Friday. Going to a wake today for my aunt's father, hanging with my side of the family for a bit, getting SO from work and praying he won't be a huge cranky butt.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)